[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nαnobuds on October 16, 2014, 02:22:11 AM
merp.

http://youtu.be/hDjbpVKD4bs

I will agree with that drama on the subreddit that the effects were a bit overdone for this video, but I'm glad warchamp acknowledged that at least and probably learned from criticism. Something a lot of people here can learn from...

Anyway these were some cool entries, that Sopo on was probably my favorite. A small suggestion, if I may: you guys said you had over 200 entries that were submitted, why not use those to sort of bring back Turbo Tuesday and give people who weren't shown in the video a chance to be seen as kind of a way to say thanks for submitting? No editing would be required or anything, maybe just upload the raw video to YouTube with the Turbo Tuesday tag on it or something. I dunno. Just a thought.

Quote from: Gravity on October 16, 2014, 06:33:35 PM
I will agree with that drama on the subreddit that the effects were a bit overdone for this video, but I'm glad warchamp acknowledged that at least and probably learned from criticism. Something a lot of people here can learn from...

Anyway these were some cool entries, that Sopo on was probably my favorite. A small suggestion, if I may: you guys said you had over 200 entries that were submitted, why not use those to sort of bring back Turbo Tuesday and give people who weren't shown in the video a chance to be seen as kind of a way to say thanks for submitting? No editing would be required or anything, maybe just upload the raw video to YouTube with the Turbo Tuesday tag on it or something. I dunno. Just a thought.

Good idea. I can suggest that to the rest of the DT. However, we're all pretty busy getting ready for 3.5 stuff... so it will likely have to wait until after 3.5 if it'll even happen.


Th- That stage.. I can't take this much hype..

And Dreamland is gonna look THAT BEAUTIFUL too? Even Metal Cavern?
Holy [censored] man, this is amazing. Loving the Melee Sheik too, keep it up.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

>Art Tuesday Finale

But... but... but art :[



... this art is nice tho. Dat Hyrule Castle... I wanted to do remakes of at least one of the N64 stages at some point but I'm glad you guys have it covered. Now I can completely avoid Brawl hacking altogether, yay


Hyrule Castle...

[censored], N64 stages really need to return in Smash 4.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

October 21, 2014, 09:18:37 PM #2242 Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 09:22:18 PM by Bad Box Art Mega Man
i need a 2nd sd card
---
also, have you considered replacing every song on stages that have their series changed (ex. fountain of dreams, a kirby stage, replacing mario bros, a mario stage)? i ask this because; say if someone doesnt have project m all the time, and have some songs turned up that dont fit the stage.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Did I get a hint of Pokémon Stadium (the game) in that Hyrule Castle?... Clever!!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Hyrule [censored]ing Castle. [censored].

I'm with ya, Chaos. We need the comeback of N64 stages.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


that stage is too epic for words, it's amazing how you guys have remade this stage completely while keeping it's collisions...


Hyrule Castle looks fantastic!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on October 21, 2014, 09:47:54 PM
that stage is too epic for words, it's amazing how you guys have remade this stage completely while keeping it's collisions...

The collisions are different

Huh, interesting. Can we expect Dreamland to keep it's collisions though? Or would that spoil too much of the surprise haha.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.