[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I fixed my problem, forgot to replace .GCT file :|

I [censored]ing love the new Hyrule Castle and Metal Cavern.

Quote from: Gravity on November 15, 2014, 08:29:12 PM
I can't even boot up hackless, I keep getting stuck in the stage builder screen

I've gotten it to load twice now, froze the first time, let's see if it stays this time.
Try formatting your SD, deleting EVERYTHING off, and putting everything back on.



Quote from: Nαnobuds on November 15, 2014, 10:05:55 PM
Try formatting your SD, deleting EVERYTHING off, and putting everything back on.

I got it to work eventually. I think the freeze might have been cause by me dinkin around in My Music. Hasn't frozen since. I'll probably reformat anyway.


Also Ganon is my new favorite thing

How are you supposed to get out of debug mode? I tried mashing the combination over and over for five minutes.

Ganondorf is taking some getting used to. I've pretty much switched over to Falcon

i'm still looking for a proper use of ganondorf's float... it's so sloooow xD

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on November 15, 2014, 10:07:48 PM
may i ask what charizard's armor is based on?
Quote from: Nαnobuds on November 13, 2014, 09:12:47 PM
Charizard is based off of the Lucario movie, but with our own edits. Jiang came up with the design.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Any news of the recent "Leak" of Lyn, Knuckles and Isaac?

Quote from: JesucristoCROW on December 01, 2014, 07:23:59 AM
Any news of the recent "Leak" of Lyn, Knuckles and Isaac?
you're a little early; April Fools Day is 4 months away.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524


wow... looked it up and the "leaks" are there. however, i doubt theyre real.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

the leak does look awesome, so even if it's just a mod by someone else, i'd love getting it in my game...