[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

April 23, 2012, 07:47:33 PM #105 Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 07:55:22 PM by ICEN
Um I don't know why your assuming I'm bad at the game because I'd probably beat most of you. No I don't go to tournaments because I'm a xbox player, Was Top ranked In GOW3 before I quit playing and I'm one of the best in THE WORLD at ARMORED CORE. And YES IVE BEEN TO TOURNEMENTS AND PLAYED IN THEM FOR XBOX.
Here is me in the last armored core tournament my gt IS G lL O C IK 19
ACFA LR Tournament - Round III
I'm a competitive gamer, I know if a game is worst then the one before it.

My friend taught me how to get good at ssb and yes he has been to tournaments around were I live for money. I havn't because I don't have a wii,

Even my friend will agree that melee takes more skill than brawl, Project M brought back the techniques that the pros use, KEN AND ISAI oh maybe you don't play competitively but some people like myself do.

I never bashed the game, I gave my opinion, if you don't like my opinion then this thread should say NO BAD OPINIONS. I'm telling facts if I spoke a lie do point that out.

AND HOW ISNT IT NOOB FRIENDLY LOLOL, you mean to tell me that brawl takes the same skill as melee, lolol I think not. Of course the pros will be better but the noobs have a better chance at beating me at brawl than they would at melee.

Post Merge: April 23, 2012, 07:55:22 PM

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 23, 2012, 07:25:35 PM
Yes you can. You just need to have Homebrew. It's just like any other mod. Just put the texture in the specified folder.
So it wont mess up my friends project M if i download a texture lets say for example a texture for captain falcon, I go into the fighter folder then find or make a captain falcon folder and put the texture in there and it should work.

April 23, 2012, 07:56:56 PM #106 Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 08:03:01 PM by Albafika
Quote from: ICEN on April 23, 2012, 07:47:33 PM
Um I don't know why your assuming I'm bad at the game because I'd probably beat most of you.
You insult my skills and then you...
Quote from: ICEN on April 23, 2012, 07:47:33 PM
My friend taught me how to get good at ssb and yes he has been to tournaments around were I live for money. I havn't because I don't have a wii
point out you were just "taught" how to be "good" by your friend (What's his name again? I wonder if he has ranked good) and you don't even attend tourneys because you don't own a Wii? You really are confident

Seems legit.

Quote from: ICEN on April 23, 2012, 07:47:33 PMNo I don't go to tournaments because I'm a xbox player,[unelatedtrash] Was Top ranked In GOW3 before I quit playing and I'm one of the best in THE WORLD at ARMORED CORE. And YES IVE BEEN TO TOURNEMENTS AND PLAYED IN THEM FOR XBOX.
Here is me in the last armored core tournament my gt IS G lL O C IK 19
ACFA LR Tournament - Round III[/unrelatedtrash]


Quote from: ICEN on April 23, 2012, 07:47:33 PM
I'm a competitive gamer, I know if a game is worst then the one before it.
Oh hey, I'm a competitive gamer, too! And... You know, it doesn't takes a competitive gamer to realize which was more complex. But, regardless, I'm not arguing about this, I'm just arguing, buddy, that you claimed Brawl was a noob game and melee was the only competitive one, not this.
Quote from: ICEN on April 23, 2012, 07:47:33 PM
Even my friend will agree that melee takes more skill than brawl, Project M brought back the techniques that the pros use, KEN AND ISAI oh maybe you don't play competitively but some people like myself do.
Even your friend agrees? Then it must be true.

Regardless, I'll point this out again, "buddy, you claimed Brawl was a noob game and melee was the only competitive one, not this."
Quote from: ICEN on April 23, 2012, 07:47:33 PM
I never bashed the game, I gave my opinion, if you don't like my opinion then this thread should say NO BAD OPINIONS. I'm telling facts if I spoke a lie do point that out.
You didn't give an opinion, you ranted at how anyone can pick a controller and beat you and for that the game wasn't competitive. Rant =/= Opinion.
Quote from: ICEN on April 23, 2012, 07:47:33 PM
AND HOW ISNT IT NOOB FRIENDLY LOLOL, you mean to tell me that brawl takes the same skill as melee, lolol I think not. Of course the pros will be better but the noobs have a better chance at beating me at brawl than they would at melee.
So just because Melee had more glitchs for people to take advantage of makes Brawl be noob friendly? And, I'll use it again!  "buddy, you claimed Brawl was a noob game and melee was the only competitive one, not this."
Quote from: ICEN on April 23, 2012, 07:47:33 PM
So it wont mess up my friends project M if i download a texture lets say for example a texture for captain falcon, I go into the fighter folder then find or make a captain falcon folder and put the texture in there and it should work.
This is not the thread for ask for this, use this thread you made or make a new one on the Help section.

Quote from: ICEN on April 23, 2012, 07:47:33 PM
So it wont mess up my friends project M if i download a texture lets say for example a texture for captain falcon, I go into the fighter folder then find or make a captain falcon folder and put the texture in there and it should work.
Right. I have a PSA I'm working on with the Project M set.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Ugh, finally, a tourney[censored] enters the thread.

I don't understand why people feel the need to boast about how good they are at video games. Do they think we care?

Because we don't.

Just enjoy the game for what it is, no need to go bashing on others because they're "noobs."

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on April 23, 2012, 08:01:21 PM
Ugh, finally, a tourney[censored] enters the thread.

I don't understand why people feel the need to boast about how good they are at video games. Do they think we care?

Because we don't.

Just enjoy the game for what it is, no need to go bashing on others because they're "noobs."
He's not even a tourney[censored] to begin with, which makes it more stupid, as he's criticizing the game so badly without even dealing against good players.

Quote from: Albafika on April 23, 2012, 08:04:29 PM
He's not even a tourney[censored] to begin with, which makes it more stupid, as he's criticizing the game so badly without even dealing against good players.

Oh? Then that's even worse.

Well, it was only a matter of time before this conversation got started here, but it might be better to end it to avoid this topic getting locked.

Post feedback on the mod, stop bashing on the game.

April 23, 2012, 08:11:41 PM #111 Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 08:14:42 PM by ICEN
Quote from: Albafika on April 23, 2012, 07:56:56 PM
You insult my skills and then you...point out you were just "taught" how to be "good" by your friend (What's his name again? I wonder if he has ranked good) and you don't even attend tourneys because you don't own a Wii? You really are confident

Seems legit.

Oh hey, I'm a competitive gamer, too! And... You know, it doesn't takes a competitive gamer to realize which was more complex. But, regardless, I'm not arguing about this, I'm just arguing, buddy, that you claimed Brawl was a noob game and melee was the only competitive one, not this.Even your friend agrees? Then it must be true.

Regardless, I'll point this out again, "buddy, you claimed Brawl was a noob game and melee was the only competitive one, not this."You didn't give an opinion, you ranted at how anyone can pick a controller and beat you and for that the game wasn't competitive. Rant =/= Opinion.So just because Melee had more glitchs for people to take advantage of makes Brawl be noob friendly? And, I'll use it again!  "buddy, you claimed Brawl was a noob game and melee was the only competitive one, not this."This is not the thread for ask for this, use this thread you made or make a new one on the Help section.
Quit twisting my words around like a little kid, this is why I play xbox because there are too many immature people like you on wii. I said BRAWL IS NOOB FRIENDLY, lets say those words again so you dont twist this around NOOB FRIENDLY, I didnt say brawl is A NOOB GAME, i said NOOB FRIENDLY if you play games than you would know what that means.

Just answer this question and we should be done.

WHICH WOULD BE MORE LIKELY
A noobie winning a match against someone thats good on melee
or a noobie winning a match against someone on brawl?
Brawl is more NOOB FRIENDLY,
Just like GOW3 IS MORE NOOB FRIENDLY BECAUSE OF THE SAWED OFF SHOTGUN

Ranked? I said i dont have a wii. Do you see the pro ssb players on top ranked, Most of them just play tournaments they dont stay up 24/7 playing ranked some of them actually have crap to do.

You got wii online, can you find people to play on wii, because if you wanna play ill tell my friend to come down and ill play you and put it on youtube.

Oh and dashing and crap aint glitches lololol

Its built in the game, its just dodging on the ground its not a glitch, a glitch would be like going through the ground, or shooting invisible weapons, built in mechanics arnt glicthes.

Post Merge: April 23, 2012, 08:14:42 PM

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on April 23, 2012, 08:07:25 PM
Oh? Then that's even worse.

Well, it was only a matter of time before this conversation got started here, but it might be better to end it to avoid this topic getting locked.

Post feedback on the mod, stop bashing on the game.
I WANT YOU LITTLE BOYS TO PLAY ME THEN WELL SEE WHO KNOWS WHAT THERE TALKING ABOUT, i have videos on youtube of xbox tourneys , just because i dont go to wii tournys dont mean ill wreck you at the game, lolololol PLAY ME

^ A wild fighter has appeared!
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Stop acting so superior than everyone.

There is always a person who is better than you at a game.

April 23, 2012, 08:31:31 PM #114 Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 08:35:41 PM by SJS
Quote from: ICEN on April 23, 2012, 08:11:41 PM
I WANT YOU LITTLE BOYS TO PLAY ME THEN WELL SEE WHO KNOWS WHAT THERE TALKING ABOUT, i have videos on youtube of xbox tourneys , just because i dont go to wii tournys dont mean ill wreck you at the game, lolololol PLAY ME
You're getting quite off topic. If you wish to show our lovely community just how exquisitely your ravishing gaming talent translates to SSBB, then please use this board. I would very much like to partake in a test of skills with a gentleman like yourself.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Yes please back up your words elsewhere or please, zip it, lock it, and put it in your pocket, and out of this thread.

Stay tuned for the demo 2 patch this week!

April 23, 2012, 08:34:29 PM #116 Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 08:36:32 PM by Miacis
This conversation is going absolutely nowhere. And it'd better stop soon.

I am pretty sure no one gives a rat's ass about the skill level of the users posting here. Nor does it have anything to do with this thread.

Project: M is a mechanics and moveset alteration to bring SSBB closer to SSBM. Trying to derail actual feedback on this project into a stupid debate about competitive/casual gameplay is not only off-topic, but also completely counter-productive and almost akin to trolling.

So, as I said, this'd better stop before I lock the thread and sanctions start flying around.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

I actually have a slight question. Is the Project M community planning on giving the individual Pokemon their own Final Smashes? And I was hoping they would consider changing Jigglypuff's Final Smash. But I'm really liking Project M so far. It's very fast paced, which I like.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I don't think they're going to bother with Final Smashes, that falls into the "item" category.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

Quote from: LC-DDM on April 23, 2012, 09:00:57 PM
I don't think they're going to bother with Final Smashes, that falls into the "item" category.
Yeah, probably not. At least not in the beta stages. Or even in the near final stages of development.

But... For this to be a "complete" game, they should hex items to be weaker, and balance final smashes... Er, as much as they can anyway.

Still though, it's highly unlikely they will alter items, or even fix glaring freezes with them.