Leon Exodio's Stage's SkyScraper V2!!

Started by Leon Exodio, April 17, 2012, 11:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what stage do you want me to finish/make first

Skyscraper V2
7 (12.5%)
Ricco harbor from mario sunshine
21 (37.5%)
Chao garden
2 (3.6%)
Any sa2/generations stage
15 (26.8%)
I DONT CARE JUST FINISH ONE!!
11 (19.6%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Quote from: GanonZack on September 01, 2012, 06:23:19 PM
Here there is the Baby Park's music:
http://www.mediafire.com/?xdg82xxsb6v2cet
http://www.mediafire.com/?ycrp8l50861fyjc
I uploaded the DS and the GC versions.
ok sweet thanks also what level should the baby park go over i would say mario kart but i have my skyscraper over that lol

Maybe Yoshi's Island (the Brawl or Melee one), but I don't know, anyways, when I add this stage to my roster, I'm going to put it over a custom slot.

Quote from: GanonZack on September 01, 2012, 06:34:02 PM
Maybe Yoshi's Island (the Brawl or Melee one), but I don't know, anyways, when I add this stage to my roster, I'm going to put it over a custom slot.
yeah i would use the customs slots but i dont think i can with riivolution

Can't you?... I use Riivolution and I have the Stage Expansion with all the custom slots working correctly. They are supposed to work with Riivolution too...

Quote from: GanonZack on September 01, 2012, 06:40:31 PM
Can't you?... I use Riivolution and I have the Stage Expansion with all the custom slots working correctly. They are supposed to work with Riivolution too...
i never tryed it

Just keep it over Final Destination. If people don't know how to .rel swap stages by now...


Quote from: Haseyo on September 01, 2012, 07:14:50 PM
Just keep it over Final Destination. If people don't know how to .rel swap stages by now...
yeah i was thinking about doing that because i use that stage over warios stage with a .rel lol

Stage expansion works with riivolution =)

It's very nice for Rii users (I use riivolution, I find it easier than gecko to use)

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

Quote from: YoshiKartWii on September 02, 2012, 02:14:58 AM
Stage expansion works with riivolution =)

It's very nice for Rii users (I use riivolution, I find it easier than gecko to use)
if yall can link me to where i can use it for rii


Quote from: Leon Exodio on September 02, 2012, 03:40:12 AM
if yall can link me to where i can use it for rii
dunno why, but can't find thread

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

Quote from: YoshiKartWii on September 04, 2012, 01:47:22 AM
dunno why, but can't find thread
its cool like when ever also may have the stages done by next week i hope so i can get started on the daisy cruiser


Imma excited for this. :) ^_^



kirby fan character

Credits to Snivy, mr.mugenwii, Anivernage, and myself. :D

Quote from: Leon Exodio on September 04, 2012, 05:42:27 AM
its cool like when ever also may have the stages done by next week i hope so i can get started on the daisy cruiser
OK, good luck on those stages =)

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151