Any errors moving back to this domain?

Started by Vyse, April 19, 2012, 10:39:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

If they can't read it here, they won't read it anywhere. Don't waste your time.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Sorry for the delay in moving. This is my last week of class before finals, so I've been pretty busy working on projects and stuff. I should be able to do the move tonight, but it'll definitely be done tomorrow if not today.

Quote from: Vyse on April 25, 2012, 06:39:54 PM
Sorry for the delay in moving. This is my last week of class before finals, so I've been pretty busy working on projects and stuff. I should be able to do the move tonight, but it'll definitely be done tomorrow if not today.
Take your time vyse. As annoying as the errors are, please don't stress it too badly. =3
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on April 25, 2012, 08:34:12 PM
Take your time vyse. As annoying as the errors are, please don't stress it too badly. =3
^This. School and projects go before a forum. ^_^

Quote from: Gōkazaru on April 19, 2012, 09:40:23 PM
Connection Problems
Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

I get sometime that.

So do I.
And currenlty the vault is trolling me. i tried to edit one of my hacks and it would not save.
I ended Up Deleting it.
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

Quote from: ShadowMarth on April 25, 2012, 09:07:17 PM
So do I.
And currenlty the vault is trolling me. i tried to edit one of my hacks and it would not save.
I ended Up Deleting it.
Would you PLEASE read the whole OP?

Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on April 25, 2012, 08:34:12 PM
Take your time vyse. As annoying as the errors are, please don't stress it too badly. =3
I'm not. I only said tonight's a possibility because I'll probably be done with everything. And if not, I definitely will be tomorrow.

Quote from: Vyse on April 25, 2012, 10:56:56 PM
I'm not. I only said tonight's a possibility because I'll probably be done with everything. And if not, I definitely will be tomorrow.
thats good, just take ur time with school stuff, and whatever is finished, then you can move the forums. :3
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Okay I'm tired of getting the conection error, I know everyone knows about it, but it is so [censored]ing annoying!! Everytime it happens, I try to refresh the page but it keeps getting the error, is there anyway to fix it or would that be moving to another host?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

April 26, 2012, 01:50:05 AM #129 Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 01:51:41 AM by Segtendo
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 26, 2012, 01:47:19 AM
Okay I'm tired of getting the conection error, I know everyone knows about it, but it is so [censored]ing annoying!! Everytime it happens, I try to refresh the page but it keeps getting the error, is there anyway to fix it or would that be moving to another host?
Quote from: Puraidou-chan on April 24, 2012, 06:57:29 AM
ATTENTION!

We know about the max user connections and the SMF problems! Vyse is working on it!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Uploading 17,000 files to the new server. About 15,700 to go. And then there's a whole lot more to do.

Quote from: Vyse on April 26, 2012, 05:49:39 AM
Uploading 17,000 files to the new server. About 15,700 to go. And then there's a whole lot more to do.
How far are we right now?

April 26, 2012, 09:06:20 AM #132 Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 09:10:15 AM by Vyse
I'm downloading the blog files, of which there are about... 10,000? Gonna go to sleep once they're done, upload them sometime tomorrow (well, later today), make sure everything's set up correctly, then get the databases at night when activity is low.

Quote from: Vyse on April 26, 2012, 09:06:20 AM
I'm downloading the blog files, of which there are about... 10,000? Gonna go to sleep once they're done, upload them sometime tomorrow (well, later today), make sure everything's set up correctly, then get the databases at night when activity is low.
10,000? O_o That's.. a lot of blog files o_o;

What time is it for you now anyway?

April 26, 2012, 09:34:42 AM #134 Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 09:35:39 AM by Vyse
Quote from: Puraidou-chan on April 26, 2012, 09:23:07 AM
10,000? O_o That's.. a lot of blog files o_o;
The forum, as mentioned earlier, was 17,000. Most of it is images.

QuoteWhat time is it for you now anyway?
4:30 a.m. Been passing the time watching Weeds and playing Fire Emblem.