Any errors moving back to this domain?

Started by Vyse, April 19, 2012, 10:39:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Vyse on April 26, 2012, 09:34:42 AM
The forum, as mentioned earlier, was 17,000. Most of it is images.
4:30 a.m. Been passing the time watching Weeds and playing Fire Emblem.
so are we moving to an unako acc or onto another serever? and keep the same adress?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

We'll have the exact same URL we're using right now, but on a server that isn't [censored]ty.

Quote from: Vyse on April 26, 2012, 09:34:42 AM
The forum, as mentioned earlier, was 17,000. Most of it is images.
So that's a total of 27,000.. dayum xD

Quote from: Vyse on April 26, 2012, 09:34:42 AM
4:30 a.m. Been passing the time watching Weeds and playing Fire Emblem.
Got no school tomorrow? O.o?

Nope. Done with class forever. Finals are next week, and then I graduate.

Quote from: Puraidou-chan on April 26, 2012, 09:46:51 AM
So that's a total of 27,000.. dayum xD
dayum indeed O_e

Quote from: Vyse on April 26, 2012, 09:51:16 AM
Nope. Done with class forever. Finals are next week, and then I graduate.
thats good then! at least u can now relax and what not =p
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

April 26, 2012, 09:59:41 AM #140 Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 10:03:49 AM by Miacis
Quote from: Carnage on April 26, 2012, 09:41:45 AM
so are we moving to an unako acc or onto another serever? and keep the same adress?
Let's clarify things a little bit, 'cause I see lost of people getting some names wrong.

The very first host we had was DreamHosts. We had our own account here, so our URL was forums.kc-mm.com.

The second one was GoDaddy. We were borrowing picano's account, so our URL was unotaku.com/kcmm/forums.kc-mm.com. (Unotaku.com is simply Picano's anime club's website, hosted on GoDaddy.)

Our third and current host is HostMonster. We use our own account there so our URL is forums.kc-mm.com.

Our fourth and next (and I hope final) host is going to be GoDaddy again. We will use our own account there, this time, so our URL will stay forums.kc-mm.com.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis on April 26, 2012, 09:59:41 AM
Let's clarify things a little bit, 'cause I see lost of people getting some names wrong.

The very first host we had was DreamHosts. We had our own account here, so our URL was forums.kc-mm.com.

The second one was GoDaddy. We were borrowing picano's account, so our URL was unotaku.com/kcmm/forums.kc-mm.com. (Unotaku.com is simply Picano's anime club's website, hosted on GoDaddy.)

Our third and current host is HostMonster. We use our own account there so our URL is forums.kc-mm.com.

Our fourth and next (and I hope final) host is going to be GoDaddy again. We will use our own account there, this time, so our URL will stay forums.kc-mm.com.

great so hopefully no more connections problems xD and i like how hostmonsters is red lol they deserve it :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And suddenly, at less than 500 files to go, it adds another 6,000.


Quote from: Vyse on April 26, 2012, 10:20:24 AM
And suddenly, at less than 500 files to go, it adds another 6,000.


oh how lovely... X_X
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Vyse on April 26, 2012, 10:20:24 AM
And suddenly, at less than 500 files to go, it adds another 6,000.


I hate when it does that x_x


Quote from: Albafika on April 26, 2012, 12:44:50 PM
Oh? Have you backed up the blog files before? :P
No but several things do that, Windows for example is a Pro at it xD

 Thanks For doing this again vyse. I sure hope you won't have to again. will we be able to get a refund on this one? We should since it didn't satisfy our needs...
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



I hope so, we they deserve it.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Jack, like Dantarion, hosts several other domains completely unrelated to KC-MM for other people. He used the ad money to pay for another year on his account in general, not just for us.

Given how much Jack has done for us and the money troubles he recently discussed on the blog, I don't begrudge him the money.