Any errors moving back to this domain?

Started by Vyse, April 19, 2012, 10:39:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

@GBC and Slayer: that's not a KCMM-side problem, it's a problem at your side.

Quote from: Vyse on April 29, 2012, 03:05:08 AM
Just give it time.

There is nothing for us to fix. The DNS is configured correctly.

Yep. It's a time-sensitive issue.
-Jack H.

The Team Page on the blog gives this:
QuoteInternal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Quote from: Puraidou-chan on April 30, 2012, 05:58:47 PM
The Team Page on the blog gives this:
Same goes for the Donation Page and Komix Päge.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Database Error: MySQL server has gone away
File: /home/content/61/9260761/html/kcmm/forum/Sources/Subs-Post.php
Line: 1896Database Error: MySQL server has gone away
File: /home/content/61/9260761/html/kcmm/forum/Sources/Load.php
Line: 2308


I've been trying to modify the primary post on one of my own threads, but every time I try to submit the changes, I always end up with this error.  Oddly, this problem never really occurred, up until now.

I haven't seen that myself, but if I had to guess, it's probably related to this:

Quote(5:43:15 PM) picano123: but I say give it a while. GoDaddy didn't work much at all for the first month I used them
(5:43:38 PM) Vyse: How so
(5:44:04 PM) picano123: sql randomly gave out

So... give it time, I guess? There's nothing I can do about the MySQL server; that's not under my control.

It seems that my only solution was to reduce the amount of content that the primary post was displaying.  By doing that, I was able to get my primary post modifications to be accepted.

Ironically, the changes that I make to the secondary post and later, tend to get accepted without any major problems, regardless of the character amounts.

Vyse, looks like the problem is back again.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 21, 2012, 11:50:19 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24172

Not sure if those have to be coded, added to the html or what.

Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on April 22, 2012, 02:53:43 AM
Somehow the vault forgot the ascii again as all of mine with my Special looking K, B, and d are all goofed.

Quote from: Vyse on April 22, 2012, 07:59:59 AM
Solved.

I posted this in the BV thread:
Quote from: Vyse on May 01, 2012, 01:12:48 AM
Actually, the database has the correct collation this time, so I'm not sure what the deal is. I'll try to figure it out, but in the meantime, a quick edit -> submit fixes it.

I never did figure it out, but edit -> submit still fixes it.

if someone pms you while your on the vault, it will give you an error that says pm informer.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Vyse on May 08, 2012, 09:42:47 PM
I never did figure it out, but edit -> submit still fixes it.

You didn't? It was fixed and I remember you said "done".

I'll try the edit -> submit [censored]. Thanks.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 09, 2012, 04:28:42 AM
You didn't? It was fixed and I remember you said "done".
Yeah, I fixed it on the last host by changing something in the database.

But on this host, the thing I changed was already set, so I had no idea what to do. Still don't.

if someone pms you while your on the vault, it will give you an error that says pm informer.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I can't seem to be able to log in on my DSi... It keeps giving an error 304103: Could not connect to remote server.

It doesn't matter when or where i try it, it keeps doing this. I deleted the cookies, cache and history of my DSi, no luck. I had this same problem when trying to register on my DSi as well, perhaps a compatibility issue server-side? :-\

dsi internet sucks.
on 1 forum, any post I made got deleted.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P