Fire Emblem model importing thread - Lucina Released!

Started by Vert092, April 24, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Linkers on November 02, 2013, 11:05:26 PM
Do the textures here work in project m?
Does this answer your question?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Linkers on November 02, 2013, 11:59:11 PM
weird they won't work for me.
Odd, just make sure all the files are named correctly, if the problem persists check the codes in the GCT.

Double post but GUYS

I think they did it. They made the perfect Marth.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Really wasn't expecting them to change Marth's appearance but he looks freaking awesome!

He looks so badass and not girly (finally). Not going to lie, it's a minor change, but I think his chest and shoulder armor looks so much better in black rather than blue.

Darn it Sakurai! Quit doing what I was going to do!
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Mochtroid127 on November 08, 2013, 01:44:27 AM
He looks so badass and not girly (finally). Not going to lie, it's a minor change, but I think his chest and shoulder armor looks so much better in black rather than blue.
Probably because of contrast, black on blue looks better than darker blue on blue. Looks great now.

Quote from: Shun_One on November 08, 2013, 03:32:04 AM
Darn it Sakurai! Quit doing what I was going to do!
Sakurai is all knowing. Sakurai is the omnipotent one. Sakurai is love. Sakurai is life.
But that shouldn't stop you from doing an FE 12 model like you guys did with Awakening, seriously, this just gives you better reference to work off of!

Also, since Marth has actually been in a couple of English localized FE games, do you think we'll finally hear his sexy English voice?

Alright guys.
YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on November 08, 2013, 04:33:12 AM
YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO.
For great justice!

Quote from: Rufure on November 08, 2013, 03:40:04 AM
But that shouldn't stop you from doing an FE 12 model like you guys did with Awakening, seriously, this just gives you better reference to work off of!
This man speaks the truth, so someone should give him a cookie. But I have sadly eaten all of my own cookies, so I no longer have any to give.
[move][/move]

Yeah, I'm still going to do what I had planned. Shadow Dragon Marth shall live, I say! A shame it won't look as cool as the Smash 4 one.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Shun_One on November 08, 2013, 05:04:57 PM
Yeah, I'm still going to do what I had planned. Shadow Dragon Marth shall live, I say! A shame it won't look as cool as the Smash 4 one.

...Or will it...  :af:

Quote from: Tawa Hoda on November 08, 2013, 01:27:58 PM
This man speaks the truth, so someone should give him a cookie. But I have sadly eaten all of my own cookies, so I no longer have any to give.
I expect new cookies soon enough, you can't just get a man's hopes up like that.

Quote from: Shun_One on November 08, 2013, 05:04:57 PM
Yeah, I'm still going to do what I had planned. Shadow Dragon Marth shall live, I say! A shame it won't look as cool as the Smash 4 one.
Well, can't blame you for having that outlook, the game is in HD after all. But you guys make some fantastic looking stuff! And also:

C'mon, it's like they're telling you to make it.

Quote from: Rufure on November 08, 2013, 06:56:43 PM


C'mon, it's like they're telling you to make it.

As am I! Just uploaded this and figured I put it here since this is basically where all the FE stuff is.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm actually doing a whole album based on the game's soundtrack, but I haven't really mentioned that anywhere, so it's been sort of like my secret project with this being the first hint at it.