Fire Emblem model importing thread - Lucina Released!

Started by Vert092, April 24, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Kage Ryu on September 22, 2013, 05:39:45 PM
If you look carefully at the trailer, There are a few points (such as 1:33-1:34) where it looks like they may have changed his blue costume to have the red-orange underside, as he has in his FE artwork. That still leaves his armor with a silver trim, but the blue-and-orange cape was definitely there.
^ I did notice that, but...
1) Should be the default costume.
2) Silver trim defeats the purpose

Despite the petty complaints, I really am quite excited, haha.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Quote from: Amarythe on September 22, 2013, 02:51:44 PM
But on a more relevant note, Vert, have you heard ANY word from ANY riggers? What gives? This is getting ridiculous. I swear by next weekend I'm going to learn how to rig models and do this personally, provided your OK with that.
Just made a request thread for it :

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=63065.0

I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Third time's the charm, so they say.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Just found this thread and being the fire emblem nerd I am I had to praise you guys on how awesome these models are especially that awakening Roy. Will Roy be finished before the release of the next project M demo?  8)

I hope so :D I'm Dying here waiting for both Roy and Chrom. Also pretty excited to see how the new Ike looks in game.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Just wanted to relay this here: Project M's Roy is lookin' mighty fine. Also more info on the clone engine as well.

Hello guys,

Just wondering if a Zihark skin is planned or if there is one arround.
He is my fav FE character and i'd really like to play him.
I have only found one link but that one seems to be down.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*zihark*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=*

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask about things like that.

Quote from: Vinz22 on October 03, 2013, 09:17:12 PM
Hello guys,

Just wondering if a Zihark skin is planned or if there is one arround.
He is my fav FE character and i'd really like to play him.
I have only found one link but that one seems to be down.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*zihark*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=*

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask about things like that.
Fixed. Check that link again. Also, there's a recolored Mia (The third pic), other than that, no Zihark for now. I want to do him, but I have too many things to do first.

I can rig models if you still need riggers.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Not trying to be rude,but can someone make a Priam model or at least can you tell me how you
guy make model like this?

Quote from: londtex on October 05, 2013, 03:27:48 AM
Not trying to be rude,but can someone make a Priam model or at least can you tell me how you
guy make model like this?
-> Download Blender/3dsMax.
-> Learn to make models.


Quote from: Albafika on October 05, 2013, 03:57:48 AM
-> Download Blender/3dsMax.
-> Learn to make models.
Quote from: londtex on October 05, 2013, 03:57:48 AM
Thank You
^Best tutorial ever.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Quote from: Albafika on October 04, 2013, 02:49:34 PM
Fixed. Check that link again. Also, there's a recolored Mia (The third pic), other than that, no Zihark for now. I want to do him, but I have too many things to do first.

Sweet!!

Thank you ;D