Fire Emblem model importing thread - Lucina Released!

Started by Vert092, April 24, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Alses on March 28, 2013, 03:04:34 AMIMO the only problem left with the eyes is the actual curvature of them.. They're too drastic currently so I've taken the last post and edited the image to show what would make the eyes improve:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
As you can see I used lines to show the curve from the edges of the eyes and how extreme it actually is. The other eye is the one I changed and the best way to notice the difference is by looking at the one on Lucina's face. Well.. if her eyes never become perfect we can always use the masked version xD
This is even better, I really like the result.
I'm done with the first part of her new armor! The new one is a single piece, whereas the old one was made from 2 pieces. The texture is just a placeholder until SJS retextures it. Here's a picture that compares it with her old armor:





Nice edits Vert, and good progress on the eyes SJS.

I personally like 'em the way you've got them thus far for whatever that's worth.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Vert092 on March 28, 2013, 12:21:26 PM
This is even better, I really like the result.
I'm done with the first part of her new armor! The new one is a single piece, whereas the old one was made from 2 pieces. The texture is just a placeholder until SJS retextures it. Here's a picture that compares it with her old armor:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Looks amazing! If that texture is just the placeholder then the real one is going to be mindblowing xD
PS: I got bored and applied my edit of Taiko's edit on Lucina in GIMP ;P Just for fun.. It was a quick edit so the left eye is off.. It looks to be a bit higher than the other eye if I'm not mistaken =P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

I think it looks good, though now that I compare it to some artwork, maybe her eyebrows are a bit high?

The armor is looking much nicer! Nice job!

Quote from: TaikoMang on March 28, 2013, 07:42:44 PM
I think it looks good, though now that I compare it to some artwork, maybe her eyebrows are a bit high?

The armor is looking much nicer! Nice job!

And perhaps a bit too curved as well.. Good catch although lowering her eyebrow shows something strange on the model: she has a very long face o_O.. Her forehead is huge and.. well.. You'll get it when you see it.. Visual aid ahoy
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114


Oh yes, loving the look on that. This is gonna be one of the best Custom Model Imports in some time.

I believe brawl could benefit from some Owain. Anyone interested?

Quote from: Marthmario on April 12, 2013, 02:48:10 AM
I believe brawl could benefit from some Owain. Anyone interested?

I haven't actually gotten all the characters, including most of the children, which is why I just started a new game (:D), but what if someone made the avatar character(s)? It would basically be two fairly similar models, with different heads and hair styles, then the rest would just be recolors. It probably sounds like a lot, I know, but it could be pretty cool for each person to be able to use their own character in SSB as well. Just an idea.

Oh, some activity on this thread? Neat.
Quote from: Vert092 on April 02, 2013, 11:16:52 AM
I'm done with the armor!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Oh yes, now that's accuracy, I like.


Quote from: Mochtroid127 on April 12, 2013, 07:06:35 AM
I haven't actually gotten all the characters, including most of the children, which is why I just started a new game (:D), but what if someone made the avatar character(s)? It would basically be two fairly similar models, with different heads and hair styles, then the rest would just be recolors. It probably sounds like a lot, I know, but it could be pretty cool for each person to be able to use their own character in SSB as well. Just an idea.
I agree wholeheartedly. I've wanted that to happen since Awakening's JPN release, but I had no way to start it myself. Anyways, I think the most optimal way would be making the default models. From there one can easily retexture the hair and/or face for some more variety like in Awakening. Or go a step further and try at remodeling the hair for further variety.

Quote from: Marthmario on April 12, 2013, 02:48:10 AM
I believe brawl could benefit from some Owain. Anyone interested?

I agree with this so much. Owain should get to unleash his sword hand in the Brawl xp
Hi

Quote from: crazyhandmasterhand on April 12, 2013, 11:33:31 PM
I agree with this so much. Owain should get to unleash his sword hand in the Brawl xp

Sup dude, I was that guy on youtube that asked for Chrom, Owain, or Anna X3

Quote from: Marthmario on April 13, 2013, 03:04:46 AM
Sup dude, I was that guy on youtube that asked for Chrom, Owain, or Anna X3

Oh hi there! Haha, no wonder I thought this suggestion was timely. :D
Hi

Quote from: crazyhandmasterhand on April 13, 2013, 04:06:19 AM
Oh hi there! Haha, no wonder I thought this suggestion was timely. :D
yea lol. But I think that the brawl community needs to know what it means to "stay their sword hand" :3

Sorry if this is off topic, but I remember seeing a model of Leif (I believe it was a vertex hack of Marth) way back on this thread, and I just want to know whatever happened to it.