Fire Emblem model importing thread - Lucina Released!

Started by Vert092, April 24, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: StarWaffle on June 22, 2013, 05:56:58 AM
Something seems off about the eyes.
Yeah. The eyes are using Link's STR0, which is why they animate oddly. Just how swapping animations between similar characters (Marth/Ike) would give some weird eye animations.

Quote from: Albafika on June 22, 2013, 04:34:10 AM
Just need to wait for SJS to finish the recolors and to have a few neat matches to record to showcase her.

EDIT: Working on Lucina's rig now. By the time S.J.S. is done with the recolors for Nephenee, I'll probably have Lucina finished. :)

Put me on the spot... guess I have to do something now :0
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



I mother[censored]ing care
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Missi-On Compl-Eat!

She really is a marvel. I mean, I really thought she'd freeze the game as SJS doubled the textures and then passing 1750KB PAC size at one point. I stand corrected, she works fine. Niice work you guys. I hope we do more collabs together!    :D     (that hopefully don't take as long, sorry)

Quote from: ramonM64 on July 03, 2013, 07:05:19 AM
Missi-On Compl-Eat!

She really is a marvel. I mean, I really thought she'd freeze the game as SJS doubled the textures and then passing 1750KB PAC size at one point. I stand corrected, she works fine. Niice work you guys. I hope we do more collabs together!    :D     (that hopefully don't take as long, sorry)
Yeah, you did panic a lot about the file size. XD

As for the time it took, it was mostly my fault. I took too long to make the faces, and when I finally did, turned out Link's faces behaved differently, so everything I did to them went to [censored]. Now, though, we can use this face if we ever get into the promotion (Sentinel) model. :P

It was fun indeed, though, even though most of the times you had me confused with so many .max files!

Please please please PLEASE say SOMEBODY here is working on Ike's Hero and Vanguard models as texture hacks. I am absolutely, positively ASTONISHED that this hack hasn't been made yet. Seriously!! I'd do it myself, but... I can't find the MDL0 files, and in any case I have no prior experience rigging models into this game!

Sorry if this is a tad off-topic.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Quote from: Albafika on July 03, 2013, 04:58:13 AM
Sharing this over here so whoever cares doesn't miss it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32832&Moderated=All&facebook=true

Cheers.
Wow, this looks too good for words. I really am amazed at how you all manage to make the original models look so much better than what they started as. Definite DL from me.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Rufure on July 05, 2013, 02:31:18 AM
Wow, this looks too good for words. I really am amazed at how you all manage to make the original models look so much better than what they started as. Definite DL from me.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Glad to hear this. She was on the work for so long. Lol

Quote from: Amarythe on July 04, 2013, 10:58:02 PM
Please please please PLEASE say SOMEBODY here is working on Ike's Hero and Vanguard models as texture hacks. I am absolutely, positively ASTONISHED that this hack hasn't been made yet. Seriously!! I'd do it myself, but... I can't find the MDL0 files, and in any case I have no prior experience rigging models into this game!

Sorry if this is a tad off-topic.
He does comes to mind. Now that reminds me, I said I'd rig him if somebody made tye model fit the bones qnd added expressions. I believe Vert is working on this?


Quote from: Amarythe on July 04, 2013, 10:58:02 PM
Please please please PLEASE say SOMEBODY here is working on Ike's Hero and Vanguard models as texture hacks. I am absolutely, positively ASTONISHED that this hack hasn't been made yet. Seriously!! I'd do it myself, but... I can't find the MDL0 files, and in any case I have no prior experience rigging models into this game!

Sorry if this is a tad off-topic.
I'm working on him, check out page 39 of thia thread. I finish exams the 9th, so I'll resume working in my models soon (Awakening Marth, Awakening Roy, Radiant Dawn Ike...)
Quote from: Albafika on July 05, 2013, 12:52:16 PM
He does comes to mind. Now that reminds me, I said I'd rig him if somebody made tye model fit the bones qnd added expressions. I believe Vert is working on this?
The Ike model I showed on the previous page fits brawl ike's bones, and I plan on adding expressions. If you'd like to rig him, feel free to do it!
Oh, and amazing work on Nephenee. I love the way she came out.

I like how each of Nephenee's colors has different trim for her armor, quite a bit.

Wanted to do this with Roy, using different motifs, but his UVs prevented me from doing what I wanted with the Sword of Seals...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Vert092 on July 05, 2013, 01:35:37 PM
I'm working on him, check out page 39 of thia thread. I finish exams the 9th, so I'll resume working in my models soon (Awakening Marth, Awakening Roy, Radiant Dawn Ike...)
You, sir, are my hero. Pun intended.

You're doing both Hero and Vanguard, right? OH, and Awakening Roy?! That's beautiful! I seriously can't wait!! Thank you!

I can't wait until all the Fire Emblem Lords are properly rigged into hacks over Ike and Marth... Thank yoooooou Awakening. I wanna see Alm, Chrom over Ike, and Ephraim's new outfit... That'd be awesome.

I just wish I had better knowledge of how this stuff works, I'd love to be apart of the process...

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Updated the opening post with WIPs and finished hacks. Also added a new preview of Hero Ike.
If I'm missing a Fire Emblem hack in the opening, please tell me and I'll gladly add it. I'd also like to find better ingame pictures of some hacks like Thany's Roy.

Quote from: Vert092 on July 10, 2013, 02:32:58 PM
Updated the opening post with WIPs and finished hacks. Also added a new preview of Hero Ike.
If I'm missing a Fire Emblem hack in the opening, please tell me and I'll gladly add it. I'd also like to find better ingame pictures of some hacks like Thany's Roy.

Roy looks great so far Vert, and thanks for adding Donnel to the OP, basically for those waiting on him, I need to make his faces and he should be ready for rigging.

I might put him on Pit so I can make him also use some of the weapons used in his class changes such as a bow and swords. How I'm picturing it, he will end up looking super awesome in the end.

Quote from: Vert092 on July 10, 2013, 02:32:58 PM
Updated the opening post with WIPs and finished hacks. Also added a new preview of Hero Ike.
I can't handle all of the badace high quality character customization. Stop.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on July 12, 2013, 01:32:44 AM
I might put him on Pit so I can make him also use some of the weapons used in his class changes such as a bow and swords. How I'm picturing it, he will end up looking super awesome in the end.
I can really imagine him as a Pit alt. Aside from the wings and flying, the build of the rig and the moveset would be a pretty damn good match.