Fire Emblem model importing thread - Lucina Released!

Started by Vert092, April 24, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I don't know what could be the problem, I've never played a modded brawl in a real wii so I don't know. But I think the polygon count is not a problem, the original Ike model has like 12000 faces and 4100 vertexes not counting alternate expressions, whereas my vanguard Ike has 9310 faces and 4791 vertexes not counting alternate expressions and swords.

Quote from: Vert092 on November 28, 2013, 03:19:17 PM
I don't know what could be the problem, I've never played a modded brawl in a real wii so I don't know. But I think the polygon count is not a problem, the original Ike model has like 12000 faces and 4100 vertexes not counting alternate expressions, whereas my vanguard Ike has 9310 faces and 4791 vertexes not counting alternate expressions and swords.
well Amarythe gave me the model you sent him to test it a little. It honestly worked fine for P:M 2.6b until I changed the motion file for him. Then it froze on me. This is the only problem I found on him without alterations. His bandana texture either bleeds over his hair or replaces it. I know it's not entirely finished though, but other than that it looks great and works just fine.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Vert092 on November 28, 2013, 08:44:20 PM
To be honest, looks kinda cool.
In an odd way yes, it looks like he colored his hair with some kind of design, but it would be best for it to be fixed somehow.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well at least it works in game now for the time being xD Still, that's a pretty weird texture glitch.

you guys showed the other ike so I thought I show the one I am working on too



materials and stuff for transparency aren't done yet. I also didn't attach everything to their correct visibility bone. before I do the material and stuff I have to touch up on the rig for a few areas.

Quote from: SatoshiKura on November 22, 2013, 01:39:22 AM
I'm actually working on the Vanguard model, I've already got him ingame with all three swords. Just gotta redo a few things and get everything working correctly. Have any tips for rigging better than decent, IWG?
haven't responded yet because I have been thinking of an answer, the only thing that I can think of is the auto rig. it's a great method but has some limitations.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Been such a long time since I worked on it, that seeing Hero Ike in game is a bit unreal.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

He looks good minus the transparency issue, but I know it's still a WIP. Can't wait till he's officially released!
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: iwantgames on November 28, 2013, 11:57:03 PM
you guys showed the other ike so I thought I show the one I am working on too



materials and stuff for transparency aren't done yet. I also didn't attach everything to their correct visibility bone. before I do the material and stuff I have to touch up on the rig for a few areas.
Looks really good so far. Keep up the good work!

heavyd88 Has helped to confirm that altered FitMotionEtc files in conjunction with the hack cause a freeze. >_> The PM FitMotion works fine though.

This sucks because my Ike PSA is suuuuuper altered <_<

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

I Still haven't tested just altering the FitIke.pac though. I might try that later.

Edit: I've found that modifying the FitIke.pac doesn't cause the game to freeze when selecting the Vanguard Ike model. To me it seems to be the same findings with Albafika's Mia model, the FitMarth.pac worked fine but the FitMarthMotionEtc.pac couldn't be adjusted too much. I'm still trying to figure out that one's limit. So far so good though.

Edit2: I found that you can slightly alter the FitMotion file for Ike but not very much. I got it to  3,013kb's from it's original 2,965kb's and it worked just fine. I also want to note that changing the vis0, and srt0 sections of the file don't cause problems it's just the chr0 section since the animations take up so much space in the FitMotion file.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey guys, what's going on with the Ike models that were in the works? Just wondering if they're still being worked on.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Can't say much for Ike. But I can say some stuff for Marth:

Screens (I was using my custom sword trails with these)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


A few Recolors
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Some miniscule adjustments to go.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

My God, that looks fantastic man. Honestly, it looks like parts of that have been ripped from SSB4. 2legit4me

Quote from: Shun_One on December 12, 2013, 07:20:00 PM
Can&#039;t say much for Ike. But I can say some stuff for Marth:

Screens (I was using my custom sword trails with these)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


A few Recolors
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Some miniscule adjustments to go.
Man this hurts my pride. Your work always comes out looking amazing. I love this Marth. Keep up good work.