Fire Emblem model importing thread - Lucina Released!

Started by Vert092, April 24, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Damn Satoshi that Marth is lookin' mighty fine there keep up the good work there guys. I can't wait!
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wow, if you keep showing those previews off, I don't think I'll be able to wait, and I'll have to break into your house and take the files myself.

That aside, I just wanna say one thing, the only thing that really bugs me is (and this may be changed with the updated pauldrons) how the cape looks a little odd just jutting out and hanging off the sides of his shoulders like this:
I think it'd be nice if the cape was reworked to fit a little bit tighter around his shoulders, or the pauldrons are bulky enough to fill in that gap well.
Other than that, I'm loving the design, especially what you guys did with the additional hair.

The cape is a result of:
QuoteThe rigging also isn't final, that's just some quick stuff I did so we could pose him

It won't be that way upon completion.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Shun_One on November 20, 2013, 07:43:32 PM
It won't be that way upon completion.
Don't know how I missed that, my bad. Alright, all I want to say has been said then.

oh man that Marth is looking epic! 
PS Satoshi its me Donutman :D
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.



no candy loving crazy thief for marth
Generically Epic: A lucky moment that could happen to anyone.  For example: Making a hole in one, landing an Falcon Pawnch, finding 20 bucks, etc.

Quote from: iwantgames on November 20, 2013, 01:19:49 AM
I am working on hero ike. just separating a few things, should be done soon.
hurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhuryhurryhurryhurryhurry

We've been waiting for MONTHS! xD Incredibly hyped for this, you have noooooo idea. Are you workign on the Vanguard model too?

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Quote from: Amarythe on November 21, 2013, 08:35:55 PM
hurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhurryhuryhurryhurryhurryhurry

We've been waiting for MONTHS! xD Incredibly hyped for this, you have noooooo idea. Are you workign on the Vanguard model too?
no, I thought someone said he was already rigged. if he is not done I could do him.

also someone is making a chrom model. have to visit WIP workshop though.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

I'm actually working on the Vanguard model, I've already got him ingame with all three swords. Just gotta redo a few things and get everything working correctly. Have any tips for rigging better than decent, IWG?

Quote from: iwantgames on November 22, 2013, 01:25:05 AM
also someone is making a chrom model. have to visit WIP workshop though.
...Chrom is already released... I have him on my hack set. :|
I mean, yeah, updates are expected. but he's in the vault right now.

Quote from: SatoshiKura on November 22, 2013, 01:39:22 AM
I'm actually working on the Vanguard model, I've already got him ingame with all three swords. Just gotta redo a few things and get everything working correctly. Have any tips for rigging better than decent, IWG?
WUT

I'd ask you to PM me the file because I'm crazy impatient but I assume that's in bad taste, so... nevermind lolololololol. (?)

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

How are things going on with Marth lately?
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well, we're nearly done but we've encountered an odd glitch that needs some solving.



If anyone knows how to remedy the red eye situation, do leave us a note so we can get this polished up. And that's not the final rig, in case anyone was wondering.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM