Fire Emblem model importing thread - Lucina Released!

Started by Vert092, April 24, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Alright, guys...



Here are your choice of swords with SSB4 Marth!



nicely done there Satoshi, they both look great!
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Shun_One on December 12, 2013, 07:20:00 PM
Can't say much for Ike. But I can say some stuff for Marth:

Screens (I was using my custom sword trails with these)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Awesome! The only things you could change is make the blue of the armor parts a bit darker. Is it possible to give it a metal shine too, like the SSB4 model?

The metal shine is actually what's keeping us from releasing him! We're having a few problems with it, but we're doing our best to fix it.


Quote from: SatoshiKura on December 22, 2013, 05:25:59 AM
Alright, guys...



Here are your choice of swords with SSB4 Marth!
Amazing. I really like the new texture.
And speaking of textures, I just finished porting the old Binding Blade Roy texture to the new model from Project M. I redid some parts like the bandana from scratch, and vertexed parts of the model. Also I won't make a version with the original colors from his artwork, since it would look out of place with the other Roy costumes.
I want someone to get some pictures, then I'll release.


December 23, 2013, 04:34:45 PM #863 Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 04:36:41 PM by Amarythe
Quote from: Vert092 on December 23, 2013, 01:54:38 PM
Also I won't make a version with the original colors from his artwork, since it would look out of place with the other Roy costumes.
Already waaaaaaaaaay ahead of you.
I already have an SoS styled Roy in the vault... but it was my first hack ever and that being said it could really use a clean update. I imagine you don't mind if I use this as a base for my improved version?

Wish you could add Roy's sheathe to the model... apparently Pik and Thany couldn't do it due to file size limitations.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Alternates Oufits! :D
Cant wait to get that merc Roy. It's so good I cant stand it >_<


Quote from: Vert092 on December 23, 2013, 01:54:38 PM
And speaking of textures, I just finished porting the old Binding Blade Roy texture to the new model from Project M. I redid some parts like the bandana from scratch, and vertexed parts of the model. Also I won't make a version with the original colors from his artwork, since it would look out of place with the other Roy costumes.
I want someone to get some pictures, then I'll release.

I've got your back if you need screens. Just send me the files.

Also, if you want the new Marth hair, just let me know. We're basically done with the model, aside from glitch fixing and battling with these blasted materials.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Amarythe on December 23, 2013, 04:34:45 PM
Already waaaaaaaaaay ahead of you.
I already have an SoS styled Roy in the vault... but it was my first hack ever and that being said it could really use a clean update. I imagine you don't mind if I use this as a base for my improved version?

Wish you could add Roy's sheathe to the model... apparently Pik and Thany couldn't do it due to file size limitations.
I can send you the older version I made with the original colors. Just let me know.

Binding Blade Roy released:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35466







Quote from: Vert092 on December 24, 2013, 12:50:07 PM
I can send you the older version I made with the original colors. Just let me know.
...With a sheathe? If not, don't worry about it; I wanna try my hand at a recolor myself.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Quote from: Amarythe on December 24, 2013, 05:54:33 PM
...With a sheathe? If not, don't worry about it; I wanna try my hand at a recolor myself.
It's the older model Thany released. So yes, it has a sheathe.

Merry Christmas.

Shadow Dragon Marth
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM