Fire Emblem model importing thread - Lucina Released!

Started by Vert092, April 24, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Would you consider releasing psd files for the SSB4 Marth, by any chance? I'm trying to tweak it a bit to make it less like SSB4 and more like FE12, and psds would really help, especially for the pauldrons.

Really liking that csp, too.
I once typed this sentence into my signature.

December 28, 2013, 09:58:50 PM #886 Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 10:03:01 PM by Shun_One
Marth CSPs released as well as missing white color. Redownload please.

Time is short, will reply to query's later.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

thought id post this here since this is something fire emblem related  :P

all i have to make are minor things like flags and what not

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on December 29, 2013, 03:16:06 AM
thought id post this here since this is something fire emblem related  :P

all i have to make are minor things like flags and what not

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well hello there. THAT is something to look forward to. When the hell is Sakurai gonna announce Chrom already. You know it'll happen.

Quote from: GBC on December 29, 2013, 03:16:06 AM
thought id post this here since this is something fire emblem related  :P

all i have to make are minor things like flags and what not

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


*whistles* That looks fantastic!

January 01, 2014, 01:03:44 PM #890 Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 01:06:02 PM by heavyd88
Hey Shun, I was thinking of posting my recolor of Shadow Dragon Marth on the Vault, just wanted to know if it's okay. Here's a picture of it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Dat purple. Dat pose.
IIRC shun said it's okay to post recolors as long as credit is given, which I would do through collabs. Then again I've only read that on smash boards, so I'd await his response here.

Feel free to post any recolors you make on the vault. Just give credit to myself, IWantGames, and SatoshiKura for the original model/textures.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Figured I'd share this here where all the Fire Emblem stuff is. Not a hack, but over the past few months, I've been recording a Fire Emblem guitar album based on Awakening's soundtrack. It's called 'Exalted Melodies' and features 46 songs from the game completely rerecorded by me on guitar and bass. Just finished recording it last night and mastering it this morning. All I have to say from a musical perspective: 'Holy [censored] the composers are good.' Now I have to finish packing for MAGFest. ;)

Download:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mochtroid127 on January 02, 2014, 05:22:39 AM
Figured I'd share this here where all the Fire Emblem stuff is. Not a hack, but over the past few months, I've been recording a Fire Emblem guitar album based on Awakening's soundtrack. It's called 'Exalted Melodies' and features 46 songs from the game completely rerecorded by me on guitar and bass. Just finished recording it last night and mastering it this morning. All I have to say from a musical perspective: 'Holy [censored] the composers are good.' Now I have to finish packing for MAGFest. ;)

Download:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Downloading right now! I'm sure I'll like your album considering I love your F-ZERO covers.

January 02, 2014, 12:36:29 PM #895 Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 01:23:37 PM by heavyd88
Quote from: Rufure on January 01, 2014, 06:16:59 PM
Dat purple. Dat pose.

I'm glad you like it. I'm using it myself and it looks pretty damn nice in game. I also try to make an awesome pose when I post about a recolor I've done. It's fun to get creative with it. ;D

Quote from: Shun_One on January 01, 2014, 06:38:21 PM
Feel free to post any recolors you make on the vault. Just give credit to myself, IWantGames, and SatoshiKura for the original model/textures.

Okay, thanks. I will credit/collab the hell outta you guys for this awesome model!! I also made CSP's and a BP for him, plus the PM style ones just in case. Mainly where they put their purple slot.

Quote from: Mochtroid127 on January 02, 2014, 05:22:39 AM
Figured I'd share this here where all the Fire Emblem stuff is. Not a hack, but over the past few months, I've been recording a Fire Emblem guitar album based on Awakening's soundtrack. It's called 'Exalted Melodies' and features 46 songs from the game completely rerecorded by me on guitar and bass. Just finished recording it last night and mastering it this morning. All I have to say from a musical perspective: 'Holy [censored] the composers are good.' Now I have to finish packing for MAGFest. ;)

Been waiting to see how you were doing on this project. Glad I finally get to hear it for myself. I loved the music from Awakening as well.

Edit: Alright, he's been uploaded. Anyone interested can go ahead and download him.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mochtroid127 on January 02, 2014, 05:22:39 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sounds fantastic. Thanks for sharing!

Hey Vert, I'm curious on how the progress is on the updated Lodestar Marth and Awakening Roy. Don't know what your busy with right now, so I'm just asking.

Quote from: Rufure on January 02, 2014, 09:35:19 PM
Hey Vert, I'm curious on how the progress is on the updated Lodestar Marth and Awakening Roy. Don't know what your busy with right now, so I'm just asking.
Oh, I've been busy with this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And about Lodestar Marth, The part that needs more work is the tunic. I have to work on it's UV mapping a lot, and connecting his sleeves with his body.
I already vertexed his hair, remapped a lot of textures, ported stuff from SJS's retextured Lucina, gave him new shoulderpads, a modified tiara, and a Rapier:
Still needs a lot of work, so it''ll take a while:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And about Awakening Roy I'm having trouble exporting his model from Project M. I managed to get his new sword of seals and most of his hair, but I'm having trouble with his faces and the back part of his hair.

Marth's lookin really good there Vert, oh and that classic Link you got going there looks fantastic.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Vert092 on January 03, 2014, 12:29:10 PM
Oh, I've been busy with this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And about Lodestar Marth, The part that needs more work is the tunic. I have to work on it's UV mapping a lot, and connecting his sleeves with his body.
I already vertexed his hair, remapped a lot of textures, ported stuff from SJS's retextured Lucina, gave him new shoulderpads, a modified tiara, and a Rapier:
Still needs a lot of work, so it''ll take a while:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And about Awakening Roy I'm having trouble exporting his model from Project M. I managed to get his new sword of seals and most of his hair, but I'm having trouble with his faces and the back part of his hair.

Like how both of the are coming along. I can send you more of Lucina's textures if you need.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.