Fire Emblem model importing thread - Lucina Released!

Started by Vert092, April 24, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Do you have any PSDs? That'd be the best way to help people out with recoloring! If you set it up the same way Smash 3 does, anyway. Either way, PSDs would be very useful! Also, I'd love to try and set up a render of her if possible, I'd just need a pose that's not the default FE:A artwork pose because that's probably been done a million times, and one that'd fit CSPs.

I could come up with a decent and new pose if you need one. I had some in mind myself.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SatoshiKura on March 24, 2015, 09:09:19 AM
Do you have any PSDs? That'd be the best way to help people out with recoloring! If you set it up the same way Smash 3 does, anyway. Either way, PSDs would be very useful! Also, I'd love to try and set up a render of her if possible, I'd just need a pose that's not the default FE:A artwork pose because that's probably been done a million times, and one that'd fit CSPs.
I don't use photoshop, I use paint.net, so I can't provide those files. Also, keep in mind that before posing the model she'd have to be rigged to Marth's skeleton (again). But sure, you can try rendering her in a cool pose. I also think a different pose would be better, maybe something like those promotional figma pics.

Give her the ol' QT waifu pose.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That I can do... to an extent. Might need to reverse it though considering her right hands fingers aren't moveable.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Vert092 on March 24, 2015, 06:19:48 PM
Also, keep in mind that before posing the model she'd have to be rigged to Marth's skeleton (again).

As long as the model isn't mirrored again, i'd be down to do itlol


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'd also like to do CSPs, with a more action based pose.
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

Has no one really made recolors after all this time? I find it rather difficult to adjust palettes and textures without referencing a model, but I assumed more adept users would have at least attempted the process. Although I suppose Vert could have just been messaged directly with the results considering the textures themselves aren't much to look at without being implemented.

If the latter is the case I wouldn't mind seeing anyone's results; since Vert appears to be busy once again new content might be nice to view in the meantime before his next update.

I'm not too good at doing recolors... I would want them to be good. So I didn't take a crack at it.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Large Leader on March 09, 2015, 09:33:53 PM
The person working on it doesn't want to work on Roy until he gets better at custom modelling. Until then, you probably won't hear anything from him.
^

Quote from: HomicidalToaster on March 08, 2015, 01:29:11 AM
I just wish the guy who's working on Awakening Roy would contribute anything at all about his progress. But I can't really say anything as I'm just some dude who's desperate and has no idea of the troubles of modders. With that in mind you guys do such awesome work. In the end its just me waiting for another awesome thing to come around like Bethesda's E3 conference.



I got more than what u see modeled, just not ready to be shown yet. maybe after a few adjustments

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

I already told you everything I wanted to over Skype lol


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Large Leader on April 14, 2015, 02:33:14 AM
I already told you everything I wanted to over Skype lol
lol, yeah

I have more progress on roy




the pm roy head, cape, and hair are placeholders until I model my own

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames


can't believe I didn't posted any of the updated screens here yet







just so nobody gets confused, he doesn't have any textures applied or made yet. the seams on the gloves, kneepads, guards, and etc are modeled on. other stuff like what's going on with the cape is shadows.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Looking fantastic as always IWG. I am in full support of this and will definitely use it once released.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.