Fire Emblem model importing thread - Lucina Released!

Started by Vert092, April 24, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Syeo on July 30, 2012, 08:14:23 PMLooks way too sexy! This outfit looks much better than the one he got in Brawl.. I'll definately import him over the default Marth. Will Marth have his mask on his face when assimilates the Smash Ball? All the other characters look awesome, too! :D

He's already released. X3
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27022
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

I forgot to mention, those Awakening Recolors are out.

I did manage to talk to DoE about helping him out with Krom. He said okay, but it'd be a while.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

I've been wondering.....is anyone gonna do a custom model of Roy in his Awakening appearance?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 02, 2012, 07:42:05 PM
I've been wondering.....is anyone gonna do a custom model of Roy in his Awakening appearance?

I believe it's in the works, as stated in the OP.

... I'm actually anticipating it quite a bit, I even went as far as to make a quick and cheap retexture of Thany's new Roy to make him look something like his Awakening appearance. Still doesn't seem like it's gonna be 1/4 as awesome as the custom model.

Aw, yeah! :happy:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Since someone else is doing Chrom, I might do him after Lucina. I won't be able to start him soon though, I'm on a vacation this week.

Good thing I've been brushing up on my Awakening Roy textures. He'll look awesome, I can say that much.

@Rufure - I totally dig pseudo Awakening Roy.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Been working on recolors for Swordmaster Mia.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


And each one gets two thumbs up from this fellow here.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Shun_One on August 04, 2012, 06:07:53 AMAnd each one gets two thumbs up from this fellow here.
Same here. Are you going to release these?
Now available in blue.

Quote from: Azure_Shadow on August 04, 2012, 08:04:09 PM
Same here. Are you going to release these?
Once they are done, yes.

Team Colors
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Extra Colors
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Not really relevant to any modeling, but I feel I should just let everyone know that FE Awakening DLC ain't over quite yet: http://serenesforest.net/fe13/news_post.html

Dat "Other-world Resort" bikini Lucina...

Ah yes, I saw that. I was going to post it here, but, considering they don't seem to be doing any more redesigned characters, I chose not to.

(unless Swimsuit Lucina counts)
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM