KnightMario's sweet models: Just Some 3DS Stuff

Started by KnightMario, April 26, 2012, 08:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: KnightMario on May 16, 2012, 01:59:08 AM
I think doopliss is just bigger than you think. and for the mario riding yoshi it's just renamed bones to _2 so it doesn't get messed up. And that IS my way, but it may not work, since I did it with a different bone and it's scaled in t-pose but no other.
What bone? I'm trying with Baby Mario but he's still Mario's size. :P And yes I renamed the TopN bone and rescaled it only in the T-pose, doesn't work, I'm trying to get this to work so I won't have to waste time anymore rescaling models with motion files, that and so Baby Mario and Baby Luigi can be baby-sized with my M&L over IC without adding file size to it.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Progress:
Sonic the Plumber Classic:
99%
need ingame pics.

Classic Sonic V4:
70%
waiting for segtendo to extract model from .model file (he knows how)
and I need someone to help with a few recolors. (SOMEBODY WITH 3DS MAX)
I think some of super's texts are missing, though.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

^nice

is it going to glitch out (textures) like mariodk's did
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on May 17, 2012, 09:50:17 PM
^nice

is it going to glitch out (textures) like mariodk's did
i dont think since it just like like a texture for classic sonic with added mario hat
also why classic sonic v4
we only got v2 (and that v3 is just a texture for my v2)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on May 17, 2012, 09:55:46 PM
i dont think since it just like like a texture for classic sonic with added mario hat
also why classic sonic v4
we only got v2 (and that v3 is just a texture for my v2)
oh yah right, ok well thats good

*thinking about having only classic sonic*
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: KnightMario on May 17, 2012, 09:17:07 PM
and I need someone to help with a few recolors. (SOMEBODY WITH 3DS MAX)
I think some of super's texts are missing, though.
I could help if you want.
Also I haven't forgotten about the Captain Mario it's just that I don't feel like doing him (ok so maybe I forgot too).
I'll get around to him this weekend or maybe Friday.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

May 18, 2012, 02:06:32 AM #247 Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 02:19:06 AM by KnightMario
Quote from: ExorcistRain on May 17, 2012, 10:31:40 PM
I could help if you want.
Also I haven't forgotten about the Captain Mario it's just that I don't feel like doing him (ok so maybe I forgot too).
I'll get around to him this weekend or maybe Friday.
1. I don't blame you, Same with the shiny.
2. Awesome.

and mariodk (and everyone)
V4 has:
shinier shoes (like in a higher res than HD screenshot I haz)
super sonic (segtendo is extracting the model from a .model file I gave him)
old mouth over a few faces
brawl styled recolors (same as original)
P:M styled recolors (those textures)
classic versions of them instead of brawl.

Post Merge: May 18, 2012, 02:19:06 AM

Also, I may add the buttons as a model.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

dang this classic sonic pack is loaded
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Super sonic one-slot (not classic) is released.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

yah i saw that thought it was really cool

*cough* classic super sonic *cough*
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

May 19, 2012, 12:32:18 AM #251 Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 07:09:09 PM by KnightMario
I'm making it, I need exorcist to reply to my pm and if he's fine with it then It'll be awesome, but if not I'll need somebody else for super sonic
and ER replied to the pm.
done with my classic sonic csps.
the last 2 are for project m.

I'm making one for super sonic (classic) right now.
EDIT:
done.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Man those look great! Can't wait for the release.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

thanks.
Project M recolors are done.
once ER finishes classic super sonic We'll start on the brawl recolors.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

no asking me about classic sonic V4 when i made classic sonic in the first place? :okay: =(
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.