KC-MM BrawlVault: Homebrew App *6/13: See Page 4*

Started by Jack H., April 29, 2012, 11:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

lol it's most likely not going to happen. there is definitly a want for the app, but it doesn't seem like anyone wants to step up and actually, make the app.

It's easier said than done. And I'm pretty sure the Admins have other things to worry about.

We can hope now it seems
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It is.
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sounds like a good idea to me!
Brawl friend code: 1333-3472-6731. If you want to add me PM me so I know to add you back, thanks! (it would be helpful to include brawl friend code in the message).

*Check my last post here to know what I'm gonna say*
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think it's a fantastic idea, but what about one slot support with module ports?

the files would probably come with the download like they do now. As for CSP's, there'd have to be a make-shift brawlbox.

at this point, the cause is seeming more and more lost. :\

This should be for the Cell or Wii (preferably Wii) so others can use it. I for 1 need this thing at this point of time to get stuff from here.

Also why not just make it be Brawlbox on the Wii? Tha would be nice & if it comes with a texture editor & vertex editor & stuff it would be perfect. Then I guess we'd 1st need it like this on the computer so we can change it a bit so it works the same (Wii Mote for mouse & on-screen keyboard) on the Wii :/
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

now ur asking for a image edittor and model edittor program for the wii? O.o

I think Brawlbox will stay on the PC. The main focus is just on downloading hacks from the wii. If the Wiitch HBC app was edited to specifically work with file sharers, such as mediafire, then maybe. Even though it won't really be a "Vault" app.

OMG.  I want it NOW.
It's an AWESOME idea.


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

I'd give my life for this idea. :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

BB on Wii would be nice in the next year or so. At least for opening .pacs & .pcss & stuff. Maybe not models & editing but still could help (the wii does have photo channel which can edit pics). Heck. It could be for extracting the textures to your SD so you can edit via photo channel at least.
Since downloading from here is the biggest concern here I gotta say that anything to download stuff here would help hugely! I currently have no computer right now so we'd need to at least do this.
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.