KC-MM BrawlVault: Homebrew App *6/13: See Page 4*

Started by Jack H., April 29, 2012, 11:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hmm... So a while eh. :-\ This would revolutionize the vault a bit I think. You gotta take your time tho unless you want to have a lot of mistakes.
Small question tho. If you download something using this app will it be read here in the vault too?
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That's impossible to answer definitively right now.

But I'd guess yes?

that should be one of the last things to worry about, since it would anyway seem like a piece of cake after making the app itself...

I know Jack H and all of the kc-mm team are probably busy, but has it been started yet? I'm just curious.

This is one of the most epic ideas of HB I've seen so far.
Not only has brawl been able to be hacked, but now an idea is building to create an app for the HBC that automatically downloads and names the hacked texture files for you, so you won't have to spend COUNTLESS hours replacing all the characters textures.
I'd love to help in any way I can, I'm pretty good at making CSPs, designing music, but I am a preschooler when it comes to coding.

IF x= 54321 do THIS: destroy everything on screen!!!!
See? this code probably won't work, will it? :>.>:
Oh well, I guess that's for the collegers.
Composer, remixer, sequencer, and remaster.
Just remixing and sequence kick-butt music.

now this, i would use. when i want more hacks, SCREW THE COMPUTER! i have homebrew.
Professor is best Nichijou character.

If you guys need any info on the downloading process (which i'm sure you don't), looking through the "Wiitch" app could help figure out getting files from internet → Wii. It would have to be edited to support the vault specifically i guess.

just a thought...

problem would be more about the external servers used to store the hacks themself...

I'm glad i'm the more ignorant one here. The smarter people (such as yourself) know a whole lot more about this kind of thing than I do. I'm just hoping for a slight update within the next 3 months. It doesn't even have to be ground breaking. Just something. :P

i may start studying programming, so i MAY, and i mean MAY be of some use in a year or so xDDD

I'm currently taking visual basic in school, and I plan to take Visual Basic 2, and C++ next year. :P

On topic though, I think as more progress is made, then eventually a Brawlbox HB app could be mafe. It would be lacking many of Brawlbox's more complicated features, but would help with replacing CSP's and other things for those who can't/don't use a PC. :P

Don't get your hopes up. This is still nothing more than a whimsical idea.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


this sounds like one of those great ideas that never comes to fruition xD

Quote from: SJS on September 17, 2012, 07:52:14 PM
Don't get your hopes up. This is still nothing more than a whimsical idea.
Yeah I know. Being Positive about it kinda helps though. :P

...is getting files from the computer up to organize them personally on your SD card REALLY that hard to do that you need a lazy tool to do it for you?

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.