Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
Author Topic: KC-MM BrawlVault: Homebrew App *6/13: See Page 4*  (Read 52354 times)
Vyse
Administrator

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic PC Hardcore Gamer 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Starstormer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #90 on: September 17, 2012, 04:34:05 PM »

problem would be more about the external servers used to store the hacks themself...
    Yep. This is one of the major setbacks.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #91 on: September 17, 2012, 04:50:10 PM »

...is getting files from the computer up to organize them personally on your SD card REALLY that hard to do that you need a lazy tool to do it for you?
    is going to a library to get information out of books that hard you need a lazy tool to do awkward searches for you?

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #92 on: September 18, 2012, 02:49:30 AM »

@joke: oh burn. XD

Lc some people don't have a pc but do have a wii, those people have big use for this.

LC-DDM
    Not your average sprite!
    Special Access

Voted "Best Guest for Campfires".

• Awards Heart Container Good Citizen KCMM Veteran 128-bit Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #93 on: September 18, 2012, 06:34:04 AM »

is going to a library to get information out of books that hard you need a lazy tool to do awkward searches for you?

>compare Google to books
    >because books can give you pages to games, music, movies, and other media on the internet
    >watch your comparison fall short because of how stupid it is
    >laughing_elf_man.jpg

Grammar is necessary. Butchering your language isn't. If you don't have time to correct yourself, I don't have time to read your post.
    Your compilation pack is as useless as your quest for approval, and I pity both.

Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #94 on: September 18, 2012, 07:47:22 AM »

>compare Google to books
    >because books can give you pages to games, music, movies, and other media on the internet
    >watch your comparison fall short because of how stupid it is
    >laughing_elf_man.jpg
    He got mad.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #95 on: September 18, 2012, 08:57:17 AM »

LC, are ALWAYS so negative and such a jerk, or is it just with me?

Beyond
    ♥God of Love
    Special Access

...but nothing happened...

• Awards Hey! Listen! Ceiling Cat Active Contributor >9000

« Reply #96 on: September 18, 2012, 09:38:13 AM »

He's always like that. <_< Just ignore him and move on.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #97 on: September 18, 2012, 10:03:45 AM »

But LC does have a point. It's easy enough to organize the Hacks from PC>SD either manually or using those programs that auto arrange Brawl hacks (There's a few programs that do this, iirc). I feel this project would take too much time and have so little benefit (I'm pretty sure, in the end, you will all just come back to your PC and browse the Vault there, for it being easier/more accessible or whatever).

If you don't have a PC, what are you doing here? You need a PC to hack a wii to begin with.

And whoever says that they don't have a PC or access to one, why, then, are you still around here? It's like whining about not being able to use hacks for the DS for not owning a R4.

LC-DDM
    Not your average sprite!
    Special Access

Voted "Best Guest for Campfires".

• Awards Heart Container Good Citizen KCMM Veteran 128-bit Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #98 on: September 18, 2012, 10:46:57 AM »

He got mad.

He's always like that. <_< Just ignore him and move on.

It's not being negative, it's being realistic. The only reason people want this is that this is "somehow better" than going to the PC and doing it all yourself. Not to mention people'd want it more since someone else is doing it, I mean, no one would want to actually have a hand in helping.

Grammar is necessary. Butchering your language isn't. If you don't have time to correct yourself, I don't have time to read your post.
    Your compilation pack is as useless as your quest for approval, and I pity both.

Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

SonicWolf
    Wolf Warrior
    Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog Heart Container RAGE!! Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #99 on: September 18, 2012, 11:47:39 AM »

In a way the computer is better but what if you suddenly lost your internet or your computer crashed? Then what would you do? You'd ether have to wait till you pay the internet service provider or try to get it fixed just for more hacks. Who'd want to spend money for hacks? If you could get them on the Wii anytime you want (like if your computer crashed or somehow had a bomb in it & exploded so that you'd need to buy a new computer) it would be much easier cuz then instead of waiting & having to go to a friend's (who may or may not let you use his/her computer) to get the hacks you can just go on your Wii & get them there & even have them anywhere you want! Maybe even named what you want too. Sounds like a better thing to do for me. Besides. Anyone who hacks their Wii must have a Wii so this is a good idea & I for 1 want this.

!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
    !!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

currently playing: Pokemon Black2, Zelda (SS, MC, LttP and TP), Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, Dueling Network & SSBB (once I fix my wii).

Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:

SJS
    Clastic Sandtastic
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards The Gentlepin Hyperactive Contributor >9000 Hey! Listen!

« Reply #100 on: September 18, 2012, 01:19:08 PM »

In a way the computer is better but what if you suddenly lost your internet or your computer crashed? Then what would you do? You'd ether have to wait till you pay the internet service provider or try to get it fixed just for more hacks. Who'd want to spend money for hacks? If you could get them on the Wii anytime you want (like if your computer crashed or somehow had a bomb in it & exploded so that you'd need to buy a new computer) it would be much easier cuz then instead of waiting & having to go to a friend's (who may or may not let you use his/her computer) to get the hacks you can just go on your Wii & get them there & even have them anywhere you want! Maybe even named what you want too. Sounds like a better thing to do for me. Besides. Anyone who hacks their Wii must have a Wii so this is a good idea & I for 1 want this.

No internet on the PC = no internet on the Wii.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.

SonicWolf
    Wolf Warrior
    Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog Heart Container RAGE!! Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #101 on: September 18, 2012, 01:51:11 PM »

Still. If your computer is broken you can't use it for Hacks. You'd need to use the Wii. Or at least your cell phone. Also if you got a back up server then you can just connect to that for internet instead.

!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
    !!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

currently playing: Pokemon Black2, Zelda (SS, MC, LttP and TP), Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, Dueling Network & SSBB (once I fix my wii).

Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:

BrawlDude
    Advanced Kitten

I Made This. Requests For Pictures Are Available.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #102 on: September 28, 2012, 07:46:39 PM »

Hey I 90% say yes, 10% say no.....for the cold, hard, risk of the almighty BRICKING OF THE WII!!!

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #103 on: September 30, 2012, 09:51:02 AM »

you're not saving anything on the wii, nor touching any wii-software...
    it's all out of SD and into SD, wii is only the platform... the engine, however you wanna call it, a wii only bricks if you do something wrong messing with the wii's internal files

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #104 on: September 30, 2012, 03:24:26 PM »

Yeah....plus bricking is the least of their (whoever might make this) problems. It's making the app itself. Making it capable of carrying out all of this. It's probably much easier said than done.

Pages:  1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
    Print
    Jump to: