KC-MM BrawlVault: Homebrew App *6/13: See Page 4*

Started by Jack H., April 29, 2012, 11:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

There should be a shadow only section :af: [/sarcasm]

but anyway, there shoudl be like, PSA, textures, imports, stuff liek that. idk. just an idea.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This wouldn't be a bad idea actually. It'll save me the trouble of having of having to format my SD card everytime I want a new hack. :srs:

Quote from: Solar99 on May 08, 2012, 09:19:32 PM
It'll save me the trouble of having of having to format my SD card everytime I want a new hack.
Why are you doing that?


Quote from: Puraidou on May 08, 2012, 10:51:12 PM
That's what i want to know.

same here. that makes no sence
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 08, 2012, 10:56:02 PM #35 Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 01:12:56 AM by Solar99
Quote from: Vyse on May 08, 2012, 10:50:08 PMWhy are you doing that?
Quote from: Puraidou on May 08, 2012, 10:51:12 PMThat's what i want to know.
For some reason, almost everytime I insert my SD card into my laptop, it ask if I want to format my SD card and if I don't, I can't view the files on it. Thankfully I have a backup on my computer.

Quote from: Solar99 on May 08, 2012, 10:56:02 PM
For some reason, almost everytime I insert my SD card into my laptop, it ask if I want to format my SD card and if I don't, I can't the files on it. Thankfully I have a backup on my computer.
Then you might consider getting a different SD card.. :srs:

Quote from: Puraidou on May 08, 2012, 11:00:51 PMThen you might consider getting a different SD card.. :srs:
I did.  :srs:

Quote from: Solar99 on May 08, 2012, 11:01:56 PM
I did.  :srs:
So it does this for both cards? Then your laptop is pretty far gone xD

Quote from: Puraidou on May 08, 2012, 11:02:49 PMSo it does this for both cards? Then your laptop is pretty far gone xD
My lappy is fine. :notimp:
And I get that more from the older one than the new one.

Quote from: Solar99 on May 08, 2012, 11:06:32 PM
My lappy is fine. :notimp:And I get that more from the older one than the new one.
Fine isn't the right word for it lol. It works but has issues with the SD card. But i'll stop here and not derail any further. :)

Quote from: Vyse on May 07, 2012, 12:09:29 AM
Nope

Yeah, I kinda figured. But I thought the optimism would help boost the marale.:)

It would need a lot of work on the brawl vault side of things. I looked into doing this for the file replacement tool.

What I would suggest for rar or zipped files is to include a bvault.xml file that tells the program what each file is so the names can remain human readable.

Content creators would have to set it up so that every file has it's proper brawl name and is in a folder with the hack name. Then the program can easily identify a complete character hack.

That will be the biggest bottleneck to the project, every hack up would need to be redone(though if you guys want to do that, require csps and bps plz)

The second biggest problem is downloading the files from mediafire. They don't want automatic download that bypasses their ads, so you have to find a way around that. Hosting yourselves puts you at risk of being shut down or just having a big bandwidth bill.

If you can solve those problems I would be happy to help get a program going on Wii and PC.

this would save me some time i like this

I like everything except that it isnt minus friendly. I never wanna vbrawl again.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?