KC-MM BrawlVault: Homebrew App *6/13: See Page 4*

Started by Jack H., April 29, 2012, 11:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

yes, yes, yes, yes... A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!!

As long as it dosn't end up like the KC-MM HD replays I'm all for this.

I'd definitely appreciate this :P

I support this if it also supports usbs (my sd card slot is broken at the moment).

Eleven times more votes for Yes than No. That's cool.

I changed the poll to a more important question.

In response to the new poll, I would use it for downloading hacks, because I have to use a card reader in order to connect my SD, and it is such a pain because the only usb port is at the very back of the comp. So yes, I would use it to browse and download.

May 20, 2012, 01:43:22 AM #51 Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 01:46:11 AM by Mareeo 64
*Answering to new poll*

I would use this because I can only do downloads from school, so if it's saturday and i'm browsing the vault from the wii internet browser, and I see something I really want, I scream this:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Why? cuz I have to wait until I get to school to get. And that's not always a garuntee. So yes, I would totally use this. That way, If i see a cool hack, i can just get it right there and then.

i would definitly use this app as long as it gets hacks added to it the same time they get added to the site.

As a new user I'd absolutely support this. I'm having trouble figuring out how to hack the game as it is - I don't quite understand "Codes" yet (using the Riivolution method). If I could just go to an app and download, it'd make life infinitely easier.


It takes of I got my riivolution without homebrew(MKWii custom tracks way) I really don't care but I still rather use my computer.





I do accept requests for recolours.

why havent i seen this before? it would be darn epic!
i mean seriously, it would get rid of the time consuming "search>download>rename>insert"
because its cool to do it when you just want to download a single character, but if you want to "update" your brawl, it gets tedious as hell.
so even if i cant vote because the poll is already closed, my vote would go right away for the YESZ!

so is this still a moving idea, or has it been dropped?

Well, Jack's done another of his disappearing acts, but that doesn't mean it's dropped.

In the meantime, I'll ask another question: who should we try to get involved in this project? Do you guys know of any homebrew or Brawl-related programmers that would be good to have on board? Since we'd like to modify common5 to include portraits and such, and maybe even do SFX, it'd be nice to have BlackJax or someone who really understands the Brawl files to help us automate that stuff. But that's all I can think of.

No poll this time, since it's open-ended.

i approve of this... and i'd soo use it 100% of the time!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady