Holy tits, this Legacy guy does stages and SSPs

Started by LegacyWolf, May 01, 2012, 03:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I don't know where these places are, but I don't need background history as long as the stage is solid :D


Hah, read BlackJax96's signature. I'd recommend it.

is the avengers stage ready yet?? im trying to make a avengers brawl video and i hav the hacks and song all i need is the stage :D

...Yeah, I'm not the one who's crafting that stage. >.>

yeaa i just found out. with the movie having come out n everything im surprised no ones thought of it before  <.<

Somebody wanna pay me to get something done? I have no motivation...:srs:

Quote from: LegacyWolf on August 27, 2012, 01:48:13 PM
Somebody wanna pay me to get something done? I have no motivation...:srs:

I will pay you with an ikaros model import and psa.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on August 27, 2012, 01:48:13 PM
Somebody wanna pay me to get something done? I have no motivation...:srs:
i will pay you with Gotenks model/moveset xd too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I will pay you...
With a joke:

A Gymnast walks into a bar.
He's given a 5.5 for a poor performance.

Quote from: metatrongrhm on August 27, 2012, 07:45:19 PM
I will pay you...
With a joke:

A Gymnast walks into a bar.
He's given a 5.5 for a poor performance.

LOL
that was a good one sir

Quote from: LegacyWolf on August 27, 2012, 01:48:13 PM
Somebody wanna pay me to get something done? I have no motivation...:srs:
I will pay you if you pay me to pay you so you can have motivation when I pay you.


But no really, I hope you find that motivation soon.


Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 27, 2012, 06:03:37 PM
I will pay you with an ikaros model import and psa.

Indeed you will. I'll take it. :af:

Quote from: Mariodk on August 27, 2012, 06:18:34 PM
i will pay you with Gotenks model/moveset xd too

I accept this as well.

Quote from: metatrongrhm on August 27, 2012, 07:45:19 PM
I will pay you...
With a joke:

A Gymnast walks into a bar.
He's given a 5.5 for a poor performance.

I give that a good performance. :srs:

Quote from: -Hero- on August 27, 2012, 08:43:04 PM
I will pay you if you pay me to pay you so you can have motivation when I pay you.


lolwut

deal

you have amazing stages! i always look forward to your next release!

you have been paid.... in compliments

... i pay u nothing besides melee stages :3
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I'll pay you both Mokas when they are done. This way it'll motivate you to finish the R+V Stage. :D