Holy tits, this Legacy guy does stages and SSPs

Started by LegacyWolf, May 01, 2012, 03:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yeah I use USB Config so I can edit ISOs for voices. It's basically a back up as I have my disk as proof, for whatever reason the FBI busts down my door demanding it. Then you just press a little button to "Load with Gecko codes" and boom.

I don't know the Riiv method, as it's obsolete if you're used to Gecko with edited ISOs. Much less of a hassle.


August 03, 2012, 08:33:10 PM #166 Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 11:13:48 AM by LegacyWolf
Guess I should, if everyone uses it. I'll look into it, but I can't atm.

Post Merge: August 05, 2012, 12:41:48 AM

I've released my Alternative Rainbow Road revamp.





SSBB Hack - Alternative Rainbow Road revamp

Download it here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28068

Cool Cool Mountain 64 as well.





SSBB Hack - Cool Cool Mountain(SM64)

Download it here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28073

Casino Night Zone will be completed next, along with a texture revamp as mentioned before.

Awesome, I love the Cool Cool Mountain especially. I have yours and Italian's .rel'd over Mushroomy Kingdom :D


Cool Cool Mountain!

One thing though, you should have used the original background for it.

The background here is nice, but it doesn't blend in with the stage at all.

You have Nintendo 64 quality textures, then you got a high definition mountain in the back.

Still a nice stage, and love that you used Mewtwo's new shadow tool/system.

Good the hear people like these.

You're right about the background, but the original background texture was in pieces that i couldn't figure out how to put together.

Well, like I said, I'll be improving casino night zone, along with a new revamp. After that, I'll be finally completing the much-needed Kami's Lookout.


Should be done soon. The revamp will be done later.

These stages are impressive. I didn't know that people made previews in the forums here. I'm excited to see what comes up next! :)

Thanks. Seems we have yet another newcomer. Enjoy your stay.



I see Mastaklo went through with the lookout. Not to worry, I'll create mine to the best of my abilities.

I like it, but the ceiling could be a bit higher. I like the wideness of the stage; I love being able to chase people after a heavy hit, rather than watching them recover forever like Final Destination. Just don't make it a flat walk-off though.



as i told some ppl who was making Time Chamber/kami“s lookout
alot of ppl was working on it they all said it was in WIP in long time too but now one had finnaly finished one of these versions
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later