Holy tits, this Legacy guy does stages and SSPs

Started by LegacyWolf, May 01, 2012, 03:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Your textures are looking better and better. I've already downloaded Bowser's Castle, I love it! Keep up the good work! ;D

Well thank you guys. I've learned a few new things from working on that Bowser's Castle revamp, so you guys can count on some impressive future stages. ;)

I almost forgot about Sky Sanctuary Zone...it still needs some unique models to fit it well. Guess I should work on that next?

Btw, mercy, you need help with anything?



July 31, 2012, 08:51:31 AM #154 Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 10:41:06 AM by LegacyWolf
Oh well.

Here's a few previews.





Both are pretty much done. I just need to get a video and some pictures, then they'll both be out. Get hyped.

only thing i have to say about your stage is for one of them only destiny island need to be larger comparable to the characters its not right fix that and you'll be solid
i have a new site click here to check it out
http://mrhalloweencreations.wix.com/-unkownkokiri

It's being resized, along with some improvements. You'll see.

Damn [censored]ing right we'll see :srs:

Soon hopefully. Other two stages still get hype yo.


Indeed. Can't release the stages yet because my brawl disc decided to not work anymore. [censored]ing pisses me off.

If it's testing and screenshots you need, I can do those for ya.


I think I can handle it. However, there will be a delay in the release of these stages.

It's time to get an USB Loader I guess  :-\
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on August 03, 2012, 09:58:17 AM
It's time to get an USB Loader I guess  :-\
^ this

pretty much every1 uses USB Loader legacy.. even i do, even with edited sfx :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady