Holy tits, this Legacy guy does stages and SSPs

Started by LegacyWolf, May 01, 2012, 03:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

If only Mario games had Bowser levels this serious-looking.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


It'll be released today. Looking very good.

No previews. ;)

Yay. =D

I'm excited for this. \o0o/
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


February 06, 2013, 04:39:59 AM #394 Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 03:02:56 AM by Legacy
Bowser's Castle v3

Hopefully this is my final revamp of this stage. As you can deter, it depicts major improvements from v1 and v2. New textures, customized models, and a few personal touches as usual.









Click the button to go to hell download it!



Yes! Yes! =D

*Downloads*

\o0o/ This is definitely something I'll add when I figure out how to use the Stage Expansions.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Kami's Lookout

Preview from yesterday:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Now:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm having a lot of fun with all this. Well, I'm finishing up Chemical Plant Zone for KTH, but just thought I'd drop by for a preview.


Quote from: Mr.MW on February 06, 2013, 10:57:03 PM
that lightning looks way better than the one you posted two months ago...

Oh yes. That one was a bit...bright. To say the least.

It still needs tweaking though, obviously.

Edit:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ghostly Galaxy!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hmm....

I assume texture/shader revamps?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Texture AND lighting changes. I've learned a bunch about stage lighting, so I plan to use it strategically. Still needs a [censored]-ton of work, though.

Quote from: Legacy on February 09, 2013, 11:41:10 PM
Texture AND lighting changes. I've learned a bunch about stage lighting, so I plan to use it strategically. Still needs a [censored]-ton of work, though.
Yay. I was right. \o0o/

And I can see that you still need to do more work. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I bear the gift of improvement!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Legacy on February 10, 2013, 04:13:55 AM
I bear the gift of improvement!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh noes! a spirit bomb is after your stage!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.