Holy tits, this Legacy guy does stages and SSPs

Started by LegacyWolf, May 01, 2012, 03:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on February 11, 2013, 11:42:43 AM
Thanks, guys.

I go solo; lone wolf. I will, however, be collabing with Enzo soon. ;)

*Gets another preview before final upload*

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Holy [censored].

That is [censored]ing sexy.  :srs: Give me your tits in marriage.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on February 11, 2013, 11:42:43 AM
Thanks, guys.

I go solo; lone wolf. I will, however, be collabing with Enzo soon. ;)
I see.
And awesome. Can't wait :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: LegacyWolf on February 11, 2013, 11:42:43 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That looks awesome, makes my head want to explode from it :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Beyond on February 11, 2013, 01:53:57 PM

Holy [censored].
That is [censored]ing sexy.  :srs: Give me your tits in marriage.
I'm going to agree with BeyondTits here :srs:

Quote from: Beyond on February 11, 2013, 01:53:57 PM


Holy [censored].

That is [censored]ing sexy.  :srs: Give me your tits in marriage.

But...but I already have someone! D:

Planet Namek v3

Planet Namek, now completely remade. Custom models, textures, swimmable water, and vertex paint. Gotta love it.








That lovely button down there would be very proud if you clicked it.



shadows on the right island still bother the [censored] out of me...

other than that it looks really cool!



Thx guise.

Quote from: ToadKart on February 12, 2013, 11:00:50 PM
Can this replace the old Namek in this stage:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25710

I planned on remaking that stage. I feel like the quality of it was [censored].

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 12, 2013, 09:29:46 PM
The sexiest stage that has ever been made! Good job sir.
I've seen this post in other threads :>.>:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



I always hated how this rock looks like a penis.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Gee, I wonder who the hell voted "dislike" on my poll. He must be boring. DSX8.

I'll change the poll later. Working on something different this time, but it's still a stage. ;)

Oh, and happy Valentine's day. I always hated this holiday.

*uses "always hated" twice in the same post*

February 18, 2013, 02:48:51 AM #432 Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 03:00:45 AM by LegacyWolf
Unnecessarily early preview of another revamp: Ruined Namek.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Something about the textures doesn't seem right. Well, what do you think? If you all like it, I'll learn to tolerate it.

I couldn't really tell where the stage was compared to the background


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

how many textures does it have? just one?

too much lava seems for my taste, and same as above