Holy tits, this Legacy guy does stages and SSPs

Started by LegacyWolf, May 01, 2012, 03:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I think that the lava at the bottom needs to be brighter, and more of an orange.
I also think that the rocks could use less lava showing through them, and maybe on the surface of the platforms add small dark patches of grass that didn't burn up?
Just a suggestion. :)


I'm glad you decided you aren't quitting stage-hacking. Noire would have been very sad if you did quit.

Got any new previews for Ruined Namek?

Here you go

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Those textures. o0o

I bet it will look great in action.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I like how the magma turned out.

I'll be completely remaking this stage as well.

Awesome!  Looking better than the original already!


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

<.<
Glad you're back.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: -Hero- on February 24, 2013, 09:10:17 AM
I'm glad you decided you aren't quitting stage-hacking. Noire would have been very sad if you did quit.

Quote from: Segtendo on February 24, 2013, 05:45:00 PM
<.<
Glad you're back.

Much as I don't really want to go back, I need to. I feel like my position as a modder was not totally fulfi- :notimp:

Hory shet, look what I started again after half a year

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



^And more DK stages.
Not a lot of them since most of them involve jungles :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Legacy on February 27, 2013, 02:11:01 AM
Hory shet, look what I started again after half a year

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Dude, have you considered making a DKCR version of that stage?
Not sure how one you'd go about ripping from that game, but it'd look awesome!

Welp, better post sum mor [censored]

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.