Holy tits, this Legacy guy does stages and SSPs

Started by LegacyWolf, May 01, 2012, 03:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

He asked nicely if you could share your energy with him. Guess we wanted it the hard way.



Wow...

Those effects look great.

Especially the blue vortex-looking effect. =D
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I'm glad you like it. :D

Namek preview!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

. . .

._.

Wow.

Stunning.

Absolutely stunning...
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: joking on February 10, 2013, 12:11:07 PM
shadows on the right island seem a bit weird IMO
I think that's due to the water reflection material by the looks of it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


The textures might look a bit too realistic, but that sky is [censored]ing beautiful man!

When you do release is, please make a separate entry as we talked about already, master.

Also, Ghostly Galaxy is looking [censored]ing delicious. Keep up the good work.

Thanks, everyone. :D

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 10, 2013, 07:49:12 PM
The textures might look a bit too realistic, but that sky is [censored]ing beautiful man!

When you do release is, please make a separate entry as we talked about already, master.

Also, Ghostly Galaxy is looking [censored]ing delicious. Keep up the good work.

Yes sir. I'll be updating my first submission. ;)

Edit: Some previews. Still trying to perfect the lighting on the Lookout, and Namek is almost ample for release. I'll be replacing my first Namek with it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Oh god...
Those textures. [censored]ing quality.
Does Enzo do your texturing for the stages?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Thanks, guys.

Quote from: Segtendo on February 11, 2013, 04:24:05 AM
Oh god...
Those textures. [censored]ing quality.
Does Enzo do your texturing for the stages?

I go solo; lone wolf. I will, however, be collabing with Enzo soon. ;)

*Gets another preview before final upload*

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

._.

I don't know what to say...

Stunningly beautiful...
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I'll be releasing it later. Delaying it because I'm mean.

Final touches have been completed. Perfectly ample for release at the moment, but I don't have time.