Holy tits, this Legacy guy does stages and SSPs

Started by LegacyWolf, May 01, 2012, 03:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I love that Night-time Destination. I also think that the Ghostly Galaxy stage looks great too.

Small update.

My next release will be Kami's Lookout. I'm pleased to say that while I've had much trouble with it, I've just had a small breakthrough. Progress on it has picked up. I'm hoping to be more active as a stager for quite awhile, but considering I have school, that may seem difficult.

Anyway, the release will have multiple versions--even more if I make the lighting change. I'll include:

-Normal version
-cloudy
-cloudy and rainy
-dark transition for all these
-rotated 90 and -90 degrees for everything above

So, as you can see, it's going to be my biggest release. I'm not going to the trouble of asking someone to record gameplay on each of these, but I will provide plenty of images.


Quote from: Mr.MW on January 07, 2013, 11:18:43 PM
I can do a video for you if you like
just let me know


It's cool, I got it.

Got the direction of the lighting perfect:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Just need to get the materials to refer to some different lightsets. I may end up giving it some spec maps.

I C's no Shadows
(n i no mean shadown the hedgehog)
Also the yellow on the towers can be a better IMO

January 09, 2013, 03:02:41 AM #335 Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 03:19:09 AM by Eminenzo
Quote from: Mr.MW on January 09, 2013, 02:30:24 AM
I C's no Shadows
(n i no mean shadown the hedgehog)
Also the yellow on the towers can be a better IMO

Hmph.

I terminated the shadows temporarily. They were imperfect.

Something about the lighting is making the yellow look...different. Perhaps a bit of photoshopping could fix that.

Edit: I've messed with the yellow texture a bit. Now I don't really see why it won't look good. I'll get pics tomorrow.

I may toy around with the lighting a bit to see if I can improve the...contrast, I guess.


January 09, 2013, 11:40:03 AM #337 Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 11:23:39 AM by Eminenzo
Quote from: NaOH on January 09, 2013, 03:59:30 AM
Destiny Island is PRETTY AS [censored]

Heh. Destiny Island is apparently the one I get [censored]ed at for the most. It sucks because I don't have it in my possession at the moment. It's still in the works by ItalianStallion. Can't wait to see it finished; it'll get everyone off my back.

January 13, 2013, 11:41:37 PM #338 Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 03:00:42 AM by Legacy
It's done o0o

Tower of the Wing Cap

Custom stage, custom textures, almost custom everything. Remade it to fit the Brawl theme.








That button down there. It thinks you're cute. It wants you to click it.



Oooh! Looking forward to Banshee Boardwalk =D

Looks good!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's not working for me - I used lakora.us/rel/ to get one to delfino plaza, and it froze... :srs: but looking good anyway  :happy:


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Quote from: LenSho on January 14, 2013, 05:35:15 AM
Oooh! Looking forward to Banshee Boardwalk =D

Me too.

Quote from: Lee on January 14, 2013, 09:07:26 PM
Looks good!

Damn right.

Quote from: KC on January 15, 2013, 12:10:18 AM
It's not working for me - I used lakora.us/rel/ to get one to delfino plaza, and it froze... :srs: but looking good anyway  :happy:

I'll update it.

Koolio thanks :D


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

I have the sudden urge to rip Tower of the Wing Cap from Super Mario 64 and import it over your stage, along with BillBoarded Coins, all four Towers, and the right Castle placement. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.