Holy tits, this Legacy guy does stages and SSPs

Started by LegacyWolf, May 01, 2012, 03:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 15, 2013, 12:25:09 AM
I have the sudden urge to rip Tower of the Wing Cap from Super Mario 64 and import it over your stage, along with BillBoarded Coins, all four Towers, and the right Castle placement. xD

But...

But Mewtwo2000 is gonna do that! D:

I'm making a stage for BlackJax96 now. It's a castle in the sky :D

January 22, 2013, 12:34:17 AM #347 Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 12:36:07 AM by Mr.MW
Animated Dragon for kamis lookout Hype
Hack not by me
Uvs got messed up on the dragon im currently fixing it with some other glitches...

Quote from: Mr.MW on January 22, 2013, 12:34:17 AM
Animated Dragon for kamis lookout Hype
MOdel not by me
Uvs got messed up on the dragon im currently fixing it with some other glitches...


Who's doing this?


Quote from: Mr.MW on January 22, 2013, 12:37:01 AM
Agent-s
and me now
:happy
btw the dragon is only an import over Charizard Lol
:troll:


o-o cool

I suppose I should start on the lookout again once this is done.

so you think its still possible to incorporate it on the background or something with some animations?
or too much trouble?

January 22, 2013, 12:48:04 AM #352 Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 03:00:59 AM by LegacyWolf
Quote from: Mr.MW on January 22, 2013, 12:43:58 AM
so you think its still possible to incorporate it on the background or something with some animations?
or too much trouble?

Both.

Edit:

Castle in the Sky

It's a castle. In the sky.

A stage I made for BlackJax96 .-.

Background swap, texture swap and edit, vertex paint, all that [censored]. A bit of model editing went into it as well. This is actually my first time using vertex paint for my own purposes, and I must say, it has good results.

Credit to Calamitas for the use of some textures.

Have fun.









Hey, click that button down there, and I'll fly you up to that castle.



Quote from: LegacyWolf on January 22, 2013, 12:48:04 AM
Castle in the Sky

It's a castle. In the sky.

A stage I made for BlackJax96 .-.

Background swap, texture swap and edit, vertex paint, all that [censored]. A bit of model editing went into it as well. This is actually my first time using vertex paint for my own purposes, and I must say, it has good results.

Credit to Calamitas for the use of some textures.

Have fun.









Hey, click that button down there, and I'll fly you up to that castle.



To all who already tried downloading it, please try it again. Fixed the link, because like the dumbass I am, I forgot to upload the file.

Thanks.

Mobile Wolf! I'm your biggest fan!

Real [censored] now, cool stage the Castle In The Sky one. I like it!

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 22, 2013, 03:56:18 AM
Mobile Wolf! I'm your biggest fan!

Real [censored] now, cool stage the Castle In The Sky one. I like it!

:o

preview

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on January 22, 2013, 12:48:45 PM
:o

preview

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Is this going to be Bowser's Castle?  :happy:

Oh lol i wanted to start this stage.
Good luck.

January 22, 2013, 10:22:42 PM #358 Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 08:17:01 PM by LegacyWolf
Quote from: Evice on January 22, 2013, 07:34:44 PM
Is this going to be Bowser's Castle?  :happy:

Nope.

Quote from: KTH on January 22, 2013, 09:54:26 PM
Oh lol i wanted to start this stage.
Good luck.


D:

...Oh, well thank you.

Quote from: everything that's been happening

lol, why does everyone like this sky castle stage so much? :P

*cleans up and pimps thread*

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That's pretty neat =o