Holy tits, this Legacy guy does stages and SSPs

Started by LegacyWolf, May 01, 2012, 03:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

HornyWolf!
I should've watched your thread ages ago :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


January 26, 2013, 06:11:52 AM #361 Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 06:18:43 AM by LegacyWolf
Quote from: LenSho on January 26, 2013, 04:47:34 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That's pretty neat =o

:D

Quote from: Segtendo on January 26, 2013, 05:41:49 AM
HornyWolf!
I should've watched your thread ages ago :srs:

Segatndu!

Wait...you're not fake, are you?

Quote from: LegacyWolf on January 26, 2013, 06:11:52 AM
Segatndu!

Wait...you're not fake, are you?
I'm the real package.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


January 26, 2013, 06:19:57 AM #363 Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 01:35:13 AM by LegacyWolf
Quote from: Segtendo on January 26, 2013, 06:17:14 AM
I'm the real package.

Well, then you should have!...Well, I suppose I could forgive you this time.

Nothing but downloadable cake and ice cream, so enjoy the stay!

Edit: So I get to eat the guy who voted No on my poll, right?


Quote from: LegacyWolf on January 26, 2013, 06:19:57 AM
Well, then you should have!...Well, I suppose I could forgive you this time.

Nothing but downloadable cake and ice cream, so enjoy the stay!

Edit: So I get to eat the guy who voted No on my poll, right?
FINISH HIM! Seriously; do it.


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Like it or not, all who voted no will make for a tasty meal with my fancy wine.




Gotta say, I'm loving that SSF2 Bowser's Castle XD Want to see a vid preview soon man ;)

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on February 01, 2013, 02:59:16 AM
Gotta say, I'm loving that SSF2 Bowser's Castle XD Want to see a vid preview soon man ;)

We'll see. Like I said, I wanna quit.

Edit: Made some better titles. Not sure what good it does me.








Two words: "Me Gusta"

Those banners look spectacular. \o0o/
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Those are [censored]ing amazing :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Then I'm pleased.

Who wants to see my best stage revamped again? :P