Holy tits, this Legacy guy does stages and SSPs

Started by LegacyWolf, May 01, 2012, 03:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Velen on July 21, 2013, 03:57:55 PM
What are these guys talking about "classing up to the staff"?
BV Staff was obviously Legacy's advanced class, he reached a high enough level to change into it.

Silly Velen. :af:
[move][/move]

Quote from: Tawa Hoda on July 22, 2013, 01:21:41 AM
BV Staff was obviously Legacy's advanced class, he reached a high enough level to change into it.

Silly Velen. :af:

I'll have you know I'm a Level 9001 Texture Artist buster! D: <

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

K guys.

Latest progress on Freezeflame Galaxy

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I've added a fog, though I still need to add it to the sky. I also want to make the two rocks rise and fall slowly. Might not, though.

Does you will add the rock, the planet on the background and the Ice.
I saw on the older previews you used the Freezie item, If you want I can make those ice block like the one from SMG.


Quote from: KTH on July 24, 2013, 02:50:13 PM
Does you will add the rock, the planet on the background and the Ice.
I saw on the older previews you used the Freezie item, If you want I can make those ice block like the one from SMG.



The ice and the planet in the background are what I'd planned to add, but I didn't really think about the rock in the middle. It's just that I would have to add collisions to the rock, and if I did, it wouldn't make sense because I don't think collisions can move off the battle axis. Therefore, I probably won't add the rock.

I did spur an idea. I could make it to where the players need to attack a small stone stump, like the one shown in the image, to make the two outer rocks start moving. How I would go about doing so is yet to be seen.

Edit:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I've added the Ice crystal things, thanks to KTH. He made the model, and I made some modifications to them.


Yes. Now they're brighter. =o

I've also altered the camera angle. I'll show a video soon.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Edit: Sky Sanctuary Zone.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Collab between KTH and I, because he was nice sexy enough to make the model and textures. I just need to retexture it a bit.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on July 27, 2013, 08:58:11 PM
Yes. Now they're brighter. =o

I've also altered the camera angle. I'll show a video soon.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Edit: Sky Sanctuary Zone.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Collab between KTH and I, because he was nice sexy enough to make the model and textures. I just need to retexture it a bit.
looks epic can“t wait to use these two stages
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: LegacyWolf on July 27, 2013, 08:58:11 PM
Edit: Sky Sanctuary Zone.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Collab between KTH and I, because he was nice sexy enough to make the model and textures. I just need to retexture it a bit.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


=o

I have permission from KTH to post this - an up-to-date preview of Chemical Plant Zone:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Just a few more fixes and it'll be ready.

Quote from: Tawa Hoda on July 22, 2013, 01:21:41 AM
BV Staff was obviously Legacy's advanced class, he reached a high enough level to change into it.

Silly Velen. :af:
Somebody gets it! 8D



Quote from: LegacyWolf on July 27, 2013, 08:58:11 PM
Yes. Now they're brighter. =o

I've also altered the camera angle. I'll show a video soon.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I like.
Any chance of one or two of those crystals being destructable?


Quote from: Kage Ryu on July 27, 2013, 11:27:29 PM
I like.
Any chance of one or two of those crystals being destructable?

Not likely. I don't want them to be an interference with the brawling.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on July 27, 2013, 08:58:11 PM
Yes. Now they're brighter. =o

I've also altered the camera angle. I'll show a video soon.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Edit: Sky Sanctuary Zone.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Collab between KTH and I, because he was nice sexy enough to make the model and textures. I just need to retexture it a bit.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

To get the outline effect, create a rectangular plane around the planet in 3ds rather than using a fog.

Here's the .pac file if you need a base to guide from.
- Forte

Quote from: Forte on July 28, 2013, 08:21:42 PM
To get the outline effect, create a rectangular plane around the planet in 3ds rather than using a fog.

Here's the .pac file if you need a base to guide from.
- Forte

That outline effect uses both.

Well, thanks for linking me to that. It gave me a model and a few textures to work from.