Holy tits, this Legacy guy does stages and SSPs

Started by LegacyWolf, May 01, 2012, 03:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: FitStopthis[censored].fkoff on September 23, 2013, 10:37:54 PM
Working on Freezeflame Galaxy. Dat shine.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I've also fixed a few things on Chemical Plant Zone. Still needs to be run through my Mewtwo2000 before release, though.
Looking forward for these releases! Freezeflame looks awesome!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

For those of you who downloaded Rayved's Mushroom Mix, I've made a few improvements to it. Go check it out: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=62502.msg1181978#msg1181978

I probably should've posted a preview of Chemical Plant Zone sooner. Well, here it is.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You gave me a direct nostalgia blow... a critical hit. Looks great!

So, apologies and stuff for being inactive. I have updated a stage:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Not much changed, but it's all I have. Next preview will display some more obvious changes. I may show more if I have time.

working with Legacy on this stage.. ripped by me, sadly textures arnt colored -.-
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: 8XSD on October 23, 2013, 06:39:41 AM
working with Legacy on this stage.. ripped by me, sadly textures arnt colored -.-

Whoa! A revamp of the Time Chamber by DSX8!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: 8XSD on October 23, 2013, 06:39:41 AM
working with Legacy on this stage.. ripped by me, sadly textures arnt colored -.-

I'm loving the model so far, as you already knew on Skype. It just kinda sounds like you're ditching the work you did with Enzo for me.

I don't really want to ditch the work you both put into it, so maybe I'll ask him to do something. :P

Just look at that sexy model, all ready for the sex:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thank you, DSX8.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on October 25, 2013, 10:50:47 PM
Just look at that sexy model, all ready for the sex:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thank you, DSX8.
Sexy! When you'll add textures :
[spoiler]
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

have some.... hyperbolic time chamber updates.. some stuff thats NOT textured yet might just get deleted cause idk what its texture is like in DBZ:BT3...



https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Sexy indeed.

I'm quite enticed to see how it'll look in-game. In fact, we should probably get one of those types of previews next time.

Also, keep in mind that it's not going to look exactly like it did in BT3. No sir, it needs to look like it belongs in Brawl. Not like it does, though.

October 28, 2013, 07:45:36 AM #657 Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 10:21:21 AM by 8XSD
well.. here's what u asked for legacy.. xD

edit: new pic!
[spoiler]
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Ohhhhh [censored] the reflections look dope as hell man

*tackles thread*

Well, since I'm at a bit of a stand-still with stages, I'd like to take some requests for SSP's, so if you want something, go ahead and cry post about it.

Also...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.