Mega Man X over Samus -Work in Progress-

Started by Hero ©, May 09, 2012, 01:50:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I cannot respect ANY character with projectiles as their 'A' moves. I hope you keep in mind that smash has never had true pojectile A moves. Oh, and Zelda's up arial doesn't count but I hate it as well.
I am HOPING the final moveset goes without projectile A's.
"You can plan all you want but it won't matter if there's no execution."
Team thread (Nemesis): http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45472.0


hoping there isn't some odd moveset for megaman in the end such as rocket fists and gunshots for A moves.
"You can plan all you want but it won't matter if there's no execution."
Team thread (Nemesis): http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45472.0

Quote from: Element on May 16, 2012, 11:54:47 AM
hoping there isn't some odd moveset for megaman in the end such as rocket fists and gunshots for A moves.
Of course not. I hate attacks like that too.

A attacks are only melee attacks. Just like any character would be.

Quote from: Element on May 16, 2012, 11:54:47 AM
hoping there isn't some odd moveset for megaman in the end such as rocket fists and gunshots for A moves.
Why on Earth do you think that'll happen? Any sane person knows not to do that.

Look at super smash flash 2.  Projectile smash and up air. Looks like sh**.
"You can plan all you want but it won't matter if there's no execution."
Team thread (Nemesis): http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45472.0

Quote from: Element on May 16, 2012, 08:13:22 PM
Look at super smash flash 2.  Projectile smash and up air. Looks like sh**.
Its ok, you wont see none of those kinds of attacks in the A attacks.

Good. I'm tired of seeing fail attacks. They are never good and miss and just suckkk. Will there be a slide attack, yes???
"You can plan all you want but it won't matter if there's no execution."
Team thread (Nemesis): http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45472.0

Maybe...
Ill see how this ends up first:


If i dont like how it turns out to be, ill do slide attack

Megaman's slide attack makes a perfect dash attack.
"You can plan all you want but it won't matter if there's no execution."
Team thread (Nemesis): http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45472.0


Quote from: Element on May 17, 2012, 12:19:35 PM
Megaman's slide attack makes a perfect dash attack.
Oh you meant Dash Attack. I thought you meant down tilt should be slide attack.

But sure ill do that.

Quote from: Solar99 on May 17, 2012, 07:07:38 PM
What about using the Blade armor sword for a dash attack?
Thing is, the X model has no swords. I would do it if it had one.

Maybe if there is some kind of tutorial into adding other stuff in models, like MarioDK with his SMBZ Mario v3 that has a custom hammer, i would be glad to do it.

Quote from: -Hero- on May 17, 2012, 10:33:36 PMThing is, the X model has no swords. I would do it if it had one. Maybe if there is some kind of tutorial into adding other stuff in models, like MarioDK with his SMBZ Mario v3 that has a custom hammer, i would be glad to do it.
You could always take the sword from Zero's model from MvC3 or TvC and use that on him.

Quote from: Solar99 on May 17, 2012, 10:45:15 PM
You could always take the sword from Zero's model from MvC3 or TvC and use that on him.
I guess I could do that. Now all i need to know is how to take it off the Z-Saber from Zero MvC3 model thats uploaded in the Vault and add it to X's model.

Any kind person who knows how to do that would be willing to tell me how?

What moves you choose should reflect the character's overall goals! What are you trying to accomplish? What feel should X have?
"You can plan all you want but it won't matter if there's no execution."
Team thread (Nemesis): http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45472.0