BSRTMs are messing up

Started by airpirate545, March 31, 2010, 11:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Would anyone be able to make a Kain over Ganondorf and Raziel over Pitt from Legacy of Kain? :-[
"That's what I spend most of my time doing. Breathing. I like air a lot."
Follow me on Twitter @Dungjen

i want to import zero suit to get her bone structure and everytime i try to import any dae i get this Help :(
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yup. Im new at it, so don't judge me :P They should improve.
                                                                                                              N64 Mario

                                                                                                         
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


                                                                                                             N64 Peach

                                                                                                       
                                                                                                       
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



                                                                                                             N64 Young Link
                                                                                                       
                                                                                                       
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Could someone do a stage hack of speed Highway and casino night zone :angel:
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

Hello, is there any way to convert a replay file into a video format? Or it there a program that can do this?

Yo!
I shall like knowing if somebody could make texture of the hero of XenoBlade Shulk of whom here is some image;):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

At the level of attack of the combo as Marth could stick on the character;)

Ps: if somebody is ready to make also Fiorung (the heroine(heroin) of the game(set,play) in mechanical version his(her,its) would be cool ^^)
Image:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I imported Mickey Mouse from EpicMickey(Epic huh) over Mario, and im having a glitch with his arm when i rotate it, im trying to fix it, i've been able to fix most of the model glitches so far. But this one is impossible.



Sig by Segtendo. Epic

So i've been playing around with some motionpacs, and discovered a trigonometric formula that is the closest to what the standard Brawl made Motionpac uses when it comes to breathing.

**Note that this information was taken from HipN only and will need further conversion for the Rotation of other bones

Translation
X axis
     doesnt change
Y axis
      0.156562sin(0.02πx)-A
      (A= starting Y coordinate of the HipN bone)
Z axis
      0.3205722sin(0.02πx)-B
      (B= starting Z coordinate of the HipN bone)

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
My "Vertexing with Anim8or!" tutorial~

lecapria.tumblr.com

is it possible to port sonic, Shadow over DK, knuckles over pika, and Silver over falco onto the alloys with little or no glitches but of course shadow wont be able to use chaos control but still
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

http://www.facepunch.com/threads/1140627 (Read the first post of there only for the up and up of the situation)

I'm honestly not sure if I should laugh or feel sorry for the guy. <_>;

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

http://www.facepunch.com/threads/1140627 (Read the first post of there only for the up and up of the situation)

I'm honestly not sure if I should laugh or feel sorry for the guy. <_>;

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

6 letters:

G
L
a
D
0
S

over Kirby. Now just the head from portal 2, thats what I mean.

i got the cheat a chu hack that lets you get all the music but now whenever i got to battlefield the music doesnt play and when i go to my music the game freezes
can someone help


I just got a [censored]ed up email from youtube =-=

We have disabled the following material as a result of a third-party notification from Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc. claiming that this material is infringing:
"Go" From Naruto season 4 opening: SSBB Remix eddition

Just what the hell =_=
Soney doesn't own the rights to that music, the creators own those rights, and the creators sure as hell ain't Soney INC, let alone of Japan  :>.>palm:

Furthermore I am not claiming legal ownership of said music.
Nor am I making profit off of it =_=;

So yeah, I don't give a crap :l I'm just sick of these "third party claims" being only made from soney and not the ACTUAL owners of the songs. You know, the artists that made them.

Im willing to accept them putting an ADD on the video, but outright removing it when it has done no harm to the company... that's [censored]ed up...