Hyper Sonic: (02/18) Complete Hyper Sonic Pack (FINAL UPDATE)

Started by Kaye Cruiser, December 14, 2009, 06:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

December 21, 2009, 03:19:27 AM #45 Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 04:52:47 AM by ChaotixNinjax
This looks great. I specifically like how you used his Hyper Flash as a Final Smash  ;D

If only it was possible for him to flash colours.




Wave I still can't get enough of the epic texture ....I don't know why...

Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on December 20, 2009, 08:30:15 PM
@ Freezinboi

So you're another one of those people who hate the movesets with awesome effects for no reason too huh? It figures. >_>

And..no, don't mess with it. At ALL. Everything is as I intended and I refuse to have it any other way, even for personal use. He isn't supposed to be some weak character who anyone can beat without a problem. He's meant to be a boss like character. How many times do I have to walk through this with you guys? -.o'

But all that aside, I'm glad you enjoy this one. Thanks. Just leave it alone please. :3

ok xD
and the reason y i hate extremely bright effects is because my eyes cant take it, itz very blinding to me =x

December 21, 2009, 08:15:05 PM #49 Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 08:38:26 PM by Wave Kusanagi
Quote from: ManikDX on December 21, 2009, 09:53:44 AM
couldn't you make him rainbow type color?

No. This is how most people portray Hyper Sonic for the current gen since the flashing colors were a bit too much to others. Besides, this looks a lot cooler anyway.

No more questions, please?

Edited due to Chaos being absolutely right. -_-


Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on December 21, 2009, 08:15:05 PM
Quote from: ManikDX on December 21, 2009, 09:53:44 AM
couldn't you make him rainbow type color?

If you ask me one more [censored] SAKURAI!!!!!!!!ing stupid question Marik...

NO! And that's how most people portray Hyper Sonic for the current gen since the flashing colors was dumb as hell in the original anyways. Less seizurific colors makes happy gamers as freezinboi pointed out. And I happen to LIKE how he looks thank you very much!

Anything ELSE you want to ask me!? Well!?

Edit: ...Interesting censor system we have here. o_o

Rawr rawr wave. We just need to chill out a little. and I mean everyone


xD its ok I've just been seeing alot of stress lately, thought I would just throw that in there

This thing is god.

I threw a crate up, and it didn't come back down.

...Seriously? O_o

I wanna try that! XD *goes to try it*

And thanks. Sorry for the earlier hostility. Cranky before Christmas. XD;


Added all videos to the first post for preview purposes. :3


I love everything about this.... but my Brother does not enjoy the god like powers of Hyper Sonic. So, is it possible for anyone to make a pack of this with all the shiny effects, just minus the different move set?

...or if anyone can point me in the right direction on how to do it myself, I'm still trying to get a grasp on everything since I'm new to the hacking scene.

No, I'm not making that.

And no you may not change this for yourself either. Either use the moveset and your brother can just get over it, or don't use it at all. I already dealt with one idiot trying to change stuff and he completely ruined the moveset. The rest of you can use it like it is or don't use it at all. Those are your options.


Did I offend you? Sheesh, I didn't think it would hurt to ask, I'm only trying to get Sonic's original default move set packed in with the epic effects. But of course, you are not obligated to fulfill my silly request, so no problem here. =P

With that said, I was a little taken aback by you're statement of,
QuoteAnd no you may not change this for yourself either.

As if you can control what I do here on my computer, say with BrawlBox or the Smash Attacks app... No, I would not post up an edited copy of you're work, even if I DID edit the thing, that would be disrespectful considering you're straight to the point response you gave to my request. Of course, I'm only 2 weeks in to learning all this stuff, and I have little intent or drive on even attempting to screw with your move set.

Oh well, time to move on.

December 23, 2009, 07:39:38 PM #59 Last Edit: December 24, 2009, 02:06:40 AM by Wave Kusanagi
Quote from: FETKun on December 23, 2009, 07:02:49 AM
Did I offend you? Sheesh, I didn't think it would hurt to ask, I'm only trying to get Sonic's original default move set packed in with the epic effects. But of course, you are not obligated to fulfill my silly request, so no problem here. =P

With that said, I was a little taken aback by you're statement of,
QuoteAnd no you may not change this for yourself either.

As if you can control what I do here on my computer, say with BrawlBox or the Smash Attacks app... No, I would not post up an edited copy of you're work, even if I DID edit the thing, that would be disrespectful considering you're straight to the point response you gave to my request. Of course, I'm only 2 weeks in to learning all this stuff, and I have little intent or drive on even attempting to screw with your move set.

Oh well, time to move on.

...You know what? I was being a bit hasty and controlling. Sorry about that. It's not like you're really asking for all that much. If you wanna change it to where he just has the effects, go on ahead. The easy way to do that would be to use Smash Attacks 0.2.1 and simply copy and paste whatever special effects you want from Hyper Sonic's pac onto Normal Sonic's pac. The actual look he has however is just from his outfit, aside from him floating, which is from the FitMotion. (Which will be getting updated soon actually)

I really haven't been my usual happy-go-lucky and open-minded self. I'm not sure why I've been so frustrated and grumpy lately, but I won't make excuses. I'm sorry for being so unfair to you.