Hyper Sonic: (02/18) Complete Hyper Sonic Pack (FINAL UPDATE)

Started by Kaye Cruiser, December 14, 2009, 06:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SmashClash on January 12, 2011, 07:29:34 PM
Why do ppl say cut & paste? Isn't it copy and paste?

Cut is Ctrl X
Copy is Ctrl C

They are two completely different things.  Cut actually allows you to move stuff whilst Copy just replicates it.


Quote from: sheilamichael on February 28, 2011, 01:06:32 AM
hyper sonic is actally white watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6jfDu4cAQ8&feature=related

No, Hyper Sonic is flashing multicoloured and don't bump old topics.  Wave hates it when this topic gets bumped especially with stupid comments like this.

Aye, Wave, the mediafire download keeps directing to the same page...
Does anyone have a link to this download through another site? I REALLY WANT THIS. ; ;
He who moves first always wins.
- L

Quote from: I Am K on July 17, 2011, 04:58:18 AM
Aye, Wave, the mediafire download keeps directing to the same page...
Does anyone have a link to this download through another site? I REALLY WANT THIS. ; ;
It happens(Traffic causes it usually). Just check every so often the download to check if it won't refresh the page. Also, next time use the help board...

Hi.. I'm kind of new here but when I try to put the file name FitSonicMotionEtc.Pac  into my SD card it would not let me. Keep saying the destination you have specified does not exist. It might be an offline network location or an empty CD or DVD drive. Check the location and try again.... Keep telling me that. So what can i do to fix this?

Quote from: kenshin08 on September 09, 2011, 06:05:26 AM
Hi.. I'm kind of new here but when I try to put the file name FitSonicMotionEtc.Pac  into my SD card it would not let me. Keep saying the destination you have specified does not exist. It might be an offline network location or an empty CD or DVD drive. Check the location and try again.... Keep telling me that. So what can i do to fix this?
See if your SD Card is write-protected and turn it off. If that doesn't work, try formatting your Sd card.