Hyper Sonic: (02/18) Complete Hyper Sonic Pack (FINAL UPDATE)

Started by Kaye Cruiser, December 14, 2009, 06:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on March 16, 2010, 06:21:32 PM
Quote from: lord_of_hell on March 16, 2010, 06:05:26 PMhe isnt balanced D:

NO [censored] SHERLOCK.

Why do you think Hyper Sonic hasn't appeared in another Sonic game yet? What do you think the point of this lil project was as I stated int he first post? ¦D

*faceplam* D'oh.
lol, that maked me laugh XD, but is a very good psa(i mean the qualitty), nice job then :D




yea aside from getting my ass handed to me by a lvl 3 hyper sonic, its awesome

Quote from: dingoberriz on March 16, 2010, 06:31:53 PM
Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on March 16, 2010, 06:21:32 PM
Quote from: lord_of_hell on March 16, 2010, 06:05:26 PMhe isnt balanced D:

NO [censored] SHERLOCK.

Why do you think Hyper Sonic hasn't appeared in another Sonic game yet? What do you think the point of this lil project was as I stated int he first post? ¦D

*faceplam* D'oh.

Easy Wave, he's new to all this. He may not have read everything through an just downloaded it.

Ah don't worry Dingo, I'm not being seriously mad. :3

And a Level 3? I only fight Level 9s, so I don't know how he's like at any lower level... o.o

Oh well, I can beat him at 9, so I'm sure 3 is no sweat. :3


Lvl 9 CPUs seem to be different for everyone from my perspective (I heard that they do learn from the player) It just so happens that my cpu is deadly with hyper sonic at level 9, so much that the only character i can beat him with ironically is your Onslaught Falcon. But according to my friends im not bad, but for some reason the computer manages to beat me more times than i'd like.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

naw i was just messing around with athena and didnt know how to use her


That's to the point. XD

But thanks a lot. Glad you enjoy it. :3


wow this is cheap as [censored]
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



Can you do a CSS?
Ah, I forgot, really good job

...You want me to make you your own screen? Why the hell would I do that? O_o

or are you asking for CSPs? Cause if so...Then still no. XD *SMACKED*

I originally was going to, but there's no point in doing so. If you really want some though, someone else made some for me (For God knows why ¦D ).

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9750809&postcount=291



Is Hyper Shadow in the Sonic download? I'm downloading it now, but I didn't see a link for your Shadow. Is it on a different page?

Got my answer when  checked the dl file. Thanks for both.

(Also, thanks for the Alternate Final Smash. I love the idea behind your first one, but breaking a cool character makes me sad. So ty for the update. You rock!)

...The first FS doesn't "break" Hyper's coolness in anyway. If anything I still find it cooler and more effective. Besides, the first FS is an actual power he has from the games. XD

But thanks a lot though, glad you enjoy it. :3