Dr.'s Portraits & Stuff, Requests closed for a while now...

Started by Dr., June 09, 2012, 01:19:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

who needs CSP's desperately?

Other? (suggest)
1 (4.5%)
Wolf
2 (9.1%)
PKMN Trainer... LOL
1 (4.5%)
Kirby
3 (13.6%)
Toon Link
2 (9.1%)
Shiek/Zelda, Both
1 (4.5%)
Shiek, alone
1 (4.5%)
Zelda, alone
0 (0%)
Sonic
5 (22.7%)
Pikachu
0 (0%)
King DDD
5 (22.7%)
Random...
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Great job on Snake's! I can't wait to see Ike's pose now. :V
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!


Hey I just messed up, and it was crazy, but Ike is all lost, so... [censored] IT, I'm really sorry guys
TT_TT, my computer just... it just gave me a real headache last week.
Just so you know I'm studying to become an Electronics and Communication Engineer, so I have to use certain software on a daily basis, apparently my hardware didn't like it when I decided to use 3ds max & photoshop, together with MPlab & Proteus... It ultimately lead me onto saving unreadable files -_-

I'm going to finish what's left, like Groudon and the above requests, I won't procastinate any more...
then I'll do someone else so I can get this Ike fiasco out of my system :/

Ike is lost???? NOOOOOOOO! D:


Anyways, maybe you should do a Marth pose.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

@Abbi, I totally forgot to upload this a couple posts back


Quote from: jokekid on July 01, 2012, 08:48:12 PM
you have some nice snake CSPs there, couldnt miss the joker one, i think i'll actually start using yours completely...
I feel honored... for real

Quote from: Forté on July 02, 2012, 06:51:59 PM
Top-notch work you have here Dr., my only request is: mind putting up the rest of the original brawl colored CSPs for Bowser and Lucario?
- Forte

Check the OP ;)

@chaos9000



BP's for everyone uploaded along the week, I'll put a link in the OP

mmm... actually I haven't seen many Marth CSP's, and SJS... well you know :P
I'll put another poll:
what characters desperetly needs CSP's?

Thanks everyone for voting btw :D

After hearing that, I think I'll leave you alone about you-know-what for a while...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Thanks for the Groudon ones dude , they look awesome!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Dr. on July 08, 2012, 11:27:18 PMI'll put a link in the OP mmm... actually I haven't seen many Marth CSP's, and SJS... well you know :P I'll put another poll: what characters desperetly needs CSP's?
I see no poll.....but I think you know what my vote would be...
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Sometimes I just get lost within myself...
Anyways, Poll up...
comment to suggest another option if you'll like

July 09, 2012, 05:06:47 AM #69 Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 05:35:23 PM by chaos_knight9000
You even gave thought that "Random" should get a pose? :>.>:

Post Merge: July 09, 2012, 05:35:22 PM

I have another requested pose. Since I have the PSA and StarWaffle's model doesn't work with it (I wish it did), I have no choice but use the vertex hack.
It's Skull Kid and recolors.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20164
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23293

In this pose:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Just popping in to say that all of my Snake CSPs are from you, lol.

Also, I voted for Marth. There aren't many Marth CSPs around (which I'm badly in need of >.>) and I know yours will be top quality!

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: ExorcistRain on July 09, 2012, 07:23:33 PM
Just popping in to say that all of my Snake CSPs are from you, lol.

Also, I voted for Marth. There aren't many Marth CSPs around (which I'm badly in need of >.>) and I know yours will be top quality!
look in slayerMarth´s thread and you see over 80% of the CSPs is Marth CPSs he made
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

July 09, 2012, 07:56:03 PM #72 Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 07:57:18 PM by chaos_knight9000
Quote from: Mariodk on July 09, 2012, 07:33:33 PMlook in slayerMarth´s thread and you see over 80% of the CSPs is Marth CPSs he made
Slayermarth is....kinda gone........so we need someone else to make Marth CSPs. Besides I have Marth over Diddy.  :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I voted for Marth, seeing as certainly well-known CSP makers refuse to make CSP's for him. :srs: