Dr.'s Portraits & Stuff, Requests closed for a while now...

Started by Dr., June 09, 2012, 01:19:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

who needs CSP's desperately?

Other? (suggest)
1 (4.5%)
Wolf
2 (9.1%)
PKMN Trainer... LOL
1 (4.5%)
Kirby
3 (13.6%)
Toon Link
2 (9.1%)
Shiek/Zelda, Both
1 (4.5%)
Shiek, alone
1 (4.5%)
Zelda, alone
0 (0%)
Sonic
5 (22.7%)
Pikachu
0 (0%)
King DDD
5 (22.7%)
Random...
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Sorry to up your workload then. I love the quality of your stuff a lot though. Anyways...

GoseiKnight: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26697
Emil Castagnier: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23582
Lelouch (Zero): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13961 (Unmasked Caped version)
Kain Highwind: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20650

Thanks in advance.
I haz an art thread. Feel free to revive it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=28091.0

Thanks to Star-Stella for my sig!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27022

I know a couple of people have already requested this, but I'd just like to see a variant with the 3DS sword and the mask on at all times, plus it's recolors.

Quote from: Grand-Master Rufure on July 17, 2012, 06:14:33 PMhttp://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27022 I know a couple of people have already requested this, but I'd just like to see a variant with the 3DS sword and the mask on at all times, plus it's recolors.
I believe Dr. is going to all the versions with the recolors.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 17, 2012, 07:13:45 PM
I believe Dr. is going to all the versions with the recolors.

This makes me feel better about today.

Some CSPs will be delayed due to:
- Problems with Marth's Objects (this was expected), this affects most Vertex Hacks
- Problems with some Imports, I need to have a few words with some hackers about this...

I'm posting this advice mainly 'cause I've never had these many requests, and I DO want to do them all XD

... 6 hours....
Awakening Marth wasn't affected by any of this btw...


I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on July 18, 2012, 08:21:37 AM
kid sasuke: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27567 (please let me request this again then he got brawl styled texture)
Of course ;)...
the other 2 were already requested

My wireless mouse ran out of batteries while using photoshop XD, have a few recolors meanwhile:


I'm off to bed...
the rest tomorrow :P

Whoa-hoa...excellent stuff. I have really got to figure out how you guys get such good lighting for your CSPs.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

July 18, 2012, 04:34:08 PM #114 Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 04:35:12 PM by slayermarth101
Quote from: Dr. on July 18, 2012, 08:39:42 AM
Of course ;)...
the other 2 were already requested

My wireless mouse ran out of batteries while using photoshop XD, have a few recolors meanwhile:

[spoiler]Mine are Beautiful.

Although Kefka looks scary as hell. o.O

Well Slayer... Kefka looking like that may have been intentional since the hack's creation.

Sephiroth did it for his mommy.
Exdeath and Cloud of Darkness did it for the Void.
Kefka did it for the lulz.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I though Sephy did it just as a side job while fulfilling his true purpose: Pear farming.

Hi, I've been lurking around these boards because I just like looking at different hacks.

I have a hacked version of Brawl with several textures and custom character selection portraits, but I think I screwed up something in my Common5.pac. I've been meaning to fix it, but I've been procrastinating.

So I suppose you can say I'm not putting anything in Brawl anytime soon, but I absolutely had to stop by and comment on how marvelous your work is. These are incredibly detailed. Phenomenal work.

Thanks Silent, I hope you can fix your problem soon :)

Quote from: Haseyo on July 16, 2012, 02:15:37 AM
Minato - http://www.mediafire.com/?77y1ckjmc1to1c6

I can't even preview the model in brawlbox :/ , please try to find a working file... or send me a PM...