Make Yourself Into A Brawl Character!!

Started by mariokart64n, June 10, 2012, 04:33:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Who cares, brawl hacking isn't exactly lawful either is it? Lol I've had 3 lessons on copyright in school and idgaf...I know everything about it though.
"You can plan all you want but it won't matter if there's no execution."
Team thread (Nemesis): http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45472.0

Quote from: gamma kid on June 16, 2012, 03:47:39 PM
but if i make a model using a video, rig it and import it to brawl, im stealing his work... xD
I don't think copyright goes as far as forbidding you to make models of whatever that exists, regardless of the method.

Quote from: Element on June 16, 2012, 04:33:30 PM
Who cares, brawl hacking isn't exactly lawful either is it? Lol I've had 3 lessons on copyright in school and idgaf...I know everything about it though.
You sure know everything about many stuffs, boy.

Quote from: Element on June 16, 2012, 04:33:30 PM
Who cares, brawl hacking isn't exactly lawful either is it? Lol I've had 3 lessons on copyright in school and idgaf...I know everything about it though.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Hush- I didn't really mean it. I did get like the 2nd highest grade on the final exam for both computer classes. And I think the highest grade all year in one. I talked too much in the other though. But I don't think copyright is really an issue. I had a 99.111 by the way :)
"You can plan all you want but it won't matter if there's no execution."
Team thread (Nemesis): http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45472.0

Quote from: Element on June 16, 2012, 09:31:51 PM
Hush- I didn't really mean it. I did get like the 2nd highest grade on the final exam for both computer classes. And I think the highest grade all year in one. I talked too much in the other though. But I don't think copyright is really an issue. I had a 99.111 by the way :)
and we care because...

Quote from: Element on June 16, 2012, 09:31:51 PM
Hush- I didn't really mean it. I did get like the 2nd highest grade on the final exam for both computer classes. And I think the highest grade all year in one. I talked too much in the other though. But I don't think copyright is really an issue. I had a 99.111 by the way :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 17, 2012, 02:21:30 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I must have statue.  :notimp:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I can't see images anyway. And you care because it shows you that I am better than you! Lol it just says don't worry about [censored]ing up copyright that's all.
"You can plan all you want but it won't matter if there's no execution."
Team thread (Nemesis): http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45472.0

Quote from: Element on June 17, 2012, 08:07:52 PM
I can't see images anyway. And you care because it shows you that I am better than you! Lol it just says don't worry about [censored]ing up copyright that's all.
lolwut?



June 18, 2012, 12:33:12 AM #40 Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 12:34:12 AM by Segtendo
Quote from: Element on June 17, 2012, 08:07:52 PM
I can't see images anyway. And you care because it shows you that I am better than you! Lol it just says don't worry about [censored]ing up copyright that's all.
Hahaha.
Haha.
Don't put yourself above others. Makes you look arrogant.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I got distracted trying to make a nude mod for Lollipop Chainsaw..
I remodelled, retextured, and rebaked after creating a new HiPoly layer in mudbox...

Sadly when I tried to get it working just now it lockedup the game.. surely has to do with the file being compressed.. and I uncompressed it. I have no Idea how to recompress it :(

(NSFW)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The status on my "ME" project is pretty near to ready. I had to remodel a lowpoly and project the textures onto it.. I'm going to copy Marth's arm over to my lowpoly and reshape it as little as possible.. that way I don't have to worry about modeling fingers, and aligning them to the bones..

In the below screenshots you can see to the left is the CATCH capture.. WAY TOO MANY POLYGONs..
To the right is the lowpoly mesh I've been modeling and projecting the textures to.. pretty close..
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Luka Megurine by mariokart64n
[Character-ImportModel-Zelda]

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Funny how the left one has OVER 9000 vertices, and then your arms, hands, legs and feet look like s***.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Wait so where do the textures come from when using this?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

you use photos taken around an object, CATCH turns them into a model. it then creates a texture map for you generated from those xx amount of photos
Luka Megurine by mariokart64n
[Character-ImportModel-Zelda]