Make Yourself Into A Brawl Character!!

Started by mariokart64n, June 10, 2012, 04:33:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

So this makes the textures for you?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

June 18, 2012, 03:29:29 AM #46 Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 04:09:59 AM by mr.mugenwii
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


"This is madness..."

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on June 18, 2012, 03:29:29 AM"This is madness..."
Madness.....           :sparta:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 18, 2012, 03:16:01 AM
So this makes the textures for you?

yes, CATCH uses parts of your images to create textures for you.

You can have a look at the texture it generated from my night shift nurse figure

RAW Photo's Taken with my camera:
http://www.mediafire.com/?0hlhae5mqsk8oam

CATCH Output:
http://www.mediafire.com/?gadyqfgun5dub64


Luka Megurine by mariokart64n
[Character-ImportModel-Zelda]

June 18, 2012, 08:13:22 AM #49 Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 08:15:24 AM by FallenKing
Quote from: gamma kid on June 16, 2012, 03:47:39 PM
but if i make a model using a video, rig it and import it to brawl, im stealing his work... xD

I know it's a little late to answer this, but I personally don't think that would be any different from importing a model taken from a different video game. For example, if you wanna go on that logic, it would probably also be considered stealing from Capcom if you imported a model from UMVC3.

Anyway, I'm surprised so little people here want to import themselves, but would rather import toys, lol. I personally would love to import myself into Brawl, but after reading through the last few pages, it sounds really complicated.... lol

well, yeah, u gotta model urself in low poly... xD
mariokart, do you model from scratch using the other model only for reference, or do you use it in some other way to help you model yourself?

you just build polygons around the hipoly.. its not to hard. I either create a cylinder and extrude from there, or a box like on the shoe. Then just move the verts close to your hipolys surface..

I tried to put more polys on my face, cause I wanted to retain my EPIC nose features :D
Luka Megurine by mariokart64n
[Character-ImportModel-Zelda]

June 18, 2012, 01:50:07 PM #52 Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 04:17:19 PM by gamma kid
nice, i'll make myself too, and maybe make a model of my gf xD
this'll entertain me for some time, since rebuilding the model will take some time xD
btw, glad to see you back here... since nobody has said that yet xD

EDIT:
i guess this is why my xbox doesnt work:



LOL!!

you should use a green background (green wall or something) to take photos

Your best bet is probably to set your camera up on a dolly or a tripod and keep the angle and height consistent.



I want to make myself as we'll. Who would play as naked element? :)
"You can plan all you want but it won't matter if there's no execution."
Team thread (Nemesis): http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45472.0

Quote from: jokekid on June 18, 2012, 01:50:07 PM
EDIT:
i guess this is why my xbox doesnt work:



LOL!!
Pretty close, minus the hole in the middle :P
Quote from: Element on June 19, 2012, 05:06:07 PM
Who would play as naked element? :)
:srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Element on June 16, 2012, 09:31:51 PM
Hush- I didn't really mean it. I did get like the 2nd highest grade on the final exam for both computer classes. And I think the highest grade all year in one. I talked too much in the other though. But I don't think copyright is really an issue. I had a 99.111 by the way :)

Quote from: Element on June 17, 2012, 08:07:52 PM
I can't see images anyway. And you care because it shows you that I am better than you! Lol it just says don't worry about [censored]ing up copyright that's all.
Don't think I forgot about this. Don't become an egocentric NZM. Do this again and you'll yourself Warned. It's out of context.

Quote from: Element on June 19, 2012, 05:06:07 PMI want to make myself as we'll. Who would play as naked element? :)

Quote from: jokekid on June 18, 2012, 01:50:07 PMi guess this is why my xbox doesnt work: ]http://i.imgur.com/e95pE.png[/img] LOL!!
There's the red ring of death and then there's this. :srs: