Pre-Hexed / Vertex Edited PAC Files - Customize Your Characters. **3/1**

Started by Jack H., December 17, 2009, 06:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: C.S.Dinah on December 18, 2009, 12:19:55 AM
eh..... sorry...

You're fine! :)

Also, Capless Diddy is now available to use for your mounds and mounds of Diddy Textures out there. :P
-Jack H.

Quote from: Jack H. on December 18, 2009, 12:35:51 AM
Quote from: C.S.Dinah on December 18, 2009, 12:19:55 AM
eh..... sorry...

You're fine! :)



Also, Capless Diddy is now available to use for your mounds and mounds of Diddy Textures out there. :P

I smell an monferno comming.


Man, that's great, I had a texture planned for Diddy and Zelda that needed to remove the hat and jewels, Just now I was experimenting on how to remove them...
Thanks to you now I won't have to work on that XD

Quote from: Dragonrage on December 17, 2009, 11:26:14 PM
Removing Fox' headgear probably isn't the best of ideas xD



Now that I think about it, Fox's scarf is part of the headgear texture part.  Removing the headgear removes the scarf as well.

Update: After further research, Peach's Crown has now been removed, along with her earrings, and amulet. Time to update those Peach Textures. ;D
-Jack H.

Oh thanks man for peach ^_^(i dont mind about the crown) I also love the Ike and Marth!
*Downloads all 3*
Now what you need to do is download the Dr.Mario texture that was in StackSmash and remove the cap!


Captian falcon's gun?


:D

*edit by Jack H.* - It can't be done. Sadly, this also removes his arms and belt, cutting him into pieces.

DK's tie.
Snake's headband ends, and ammo packs together.
Sheik's scarf, and dagger.

That will be all. <.<

*edit by Jack H.* - DK's Tie causes a major hole in the model.
Snake = complete
Sheik's scarf will also remove her legs... O_o  And not only that, but it leaves a GAPING hole where the scarf used to be. Too bad really. However, I have removed the dagger that she has.

You might be interested in the 2nd sheik variation I'm working on though... her hair is removable. ;D
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Marth with no sheath, cape, or tiarra.


Updated with Daggerless Sheik, and Daggerless + Hairless Sheik. :D
-Jack H.


Keep up the awesome work dude
I've finally remembered my account info :)