Pre-Hexed / Vertex Edited PAC Files - Customize Your Characters. **3/1**

Started by Jack H., December 17, 2009, 06:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Jack H. on December 21, 2009, 05:18:53 PM
Mario and Luigi's Buttons have both been hexed out. Now available. ;D

No Buttons + No hat mario?

:D


Would taking out Wario and Luigi's moustache work? Or would it leave a hole near their mouth? >.>

Quote from: Vishkugeta on December 21, 2009, 07:07:24 PM
Would taking out Wario and Luigi's moustache work? Or would it leave a hole near their mouth? >.>
I can answer this one. They don't leave any holes.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Jack H. on December 21, 2009, 05:59:45 AMI'll post my exact specs tomorrow for the environment that I'm testing these in. I suspect that with Brawl+, there are so many codes going on at once, it would cause lag in gameplay. I test each release with 5 or 6 characters that are more graphic intensive so that I know it's not glitchy.

Well I removed Brawl+, and switched back to vBrawl (with the File Patch code of course). I'll try under these conditions.


Quote from: Pik on December 21, 2009, 06:58:01 PM
I'm seconding Strapless Link, it's a good idea
Quote from: OizenX on December 19, 2009, 02:08:48 AM
Could you remove all of link's gear? As in all the brown straps on his body? :D

*edit by Jack H.* - Sadly, thiis removes link's body right along with it. Sorry about that.  :srs:

Quote from: Pik on December 21, 2009, 07:09:11 PM
Quote from: Vishkugeta on December 21, 2009, 07:07:24 PM
Would taking out Wario and Luigi's moustache work? Or would it leave a hole near their mouth? >.>
I can answer this one, they don't leave any holes.

:af: Thanks.

How about Ike's sword? :D?
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

So the only codes I have now are:

File Replacement Code v3.5.1
Any Length Replays
Unrestricted Pause Camera
Unrestricted Replay Camera
Save Tags in Replays

Zero Shoulder Samus still glitches my game, and it makes me sad. :(

I suppose I'll just for actual textures using the file to pop up, though I wanted to use the basic one in-game as a "Power Suit" texture of sorts.



If it does not bother you but, can you hex remove Donkey Kong's tie? :dk:
:-\

*edit by Jack H.* - It's on my to-do list. I can removed everything that dangles. I wont remove the tie part that is around his neck, because this results in a hole. Keep in mind that partial-model hex removal (as apposed to full model removal) takes much longer, and is quite tedious. But I will get to it. :)

Quote from: Individual Unknown on December 21, 2009, 08:25:42 PM
If it does not bother you but, can you hex remove Donkey Kong's tie? :dk:
:-\

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=4592.msg42435#msg42435
Quote from: devingeneral1992 on December 21, 2009, 07:48:06 PM
So the only codes I have now are:

File Replacement Code v3.5.1
Any Length Replays
Unrestricted Pause Camera
Unrestricted Replay Camera
Save Tags in Replays

Zero Shoulder Samus still glitches my game, and it makes me sad. :(

I suppose I'll just for actual textures using the file to pop up, though I wanted to use the basic one in-game as a "Power Suit" texture of sorts.

I just tried this, and he's right.

The game lags like crazy, and Marth body is completely gone except for the sheath.

The 3, 2, 1, GO!, Battle portraits, and the text under the portraits disappear. They don't appear until either Samus, or Marth dies.

Even in pause, the camera lags, and at some point, it will crash.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Nevermind.  Didn't see edit under first post.


I demand this be stickied. This opens an ocean of new texture ideas.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]