Pre-Hexed / Vertex Edited PAC Files - Customize Your Characters. **3/1**

Started by Jack H., December 17, 2009, 06:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Can I make a request?

Noseless Olimar! (And a Noseless/Helmetless)
Strokless Game & Watch

Quote from: OizenX on December 19, 2009, 02:08:48 AM
Could you remove all of link's gear? As in all the brown straps on his body? :D

*edit by Jack H.* - Sadly, thiis removes link's body right along with it. Sorry about that.  :srs:

I've shown Jack H. that this possible for me to do, so i've got it in the works. I might be able to do some of those Capatin Faaclon requests too.

Major Updates added. All done by Syrus63. Applaud him for his excellent work!
-Jack H.

Can the Shoulderpadless, chestplateless Ike be merged with the scarfless, capeless, headband tailless Ike?
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.


Quote from: A_New_Guy on December 20, 2009, 11:09:26 PM
So, I know you can't get the entire headpiece off on Fox, but is it possible to just remove the Eyepiece? Or does that take the rest with it?

Normally I don't bump things, but I will bump this due to lack of answer.

Quote from: A_New_Guy on December 22, 2009, 04:12:22 AM
Quote from: A_New_Guy on December 20, 2009, 11:09:26 PM
So, I know you can't get the entire headpiece off on Fox, but is it possible to just remove the Eyepiece? Or does that take the rest with it?

Normally I don't bump things, but I will bump this due to lack of answer.

It can be removed by texture transparency.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

I assumed it couldn't because I've seen many a Fox Texture with the Eyepiece still there, and it shouldn't be.

Gah. I'm too newbish.

Thanks for putting my stuff in here Jack H.
I'll try my hand at doing some requests. I'll see if a scarfless Captain Falcon is possible.

Edit: My intital tests show that removing catain falcon's scarf will be VERY hard if there are to be no holes.


good job. :D ill be using some of these for textures.
is it possible to remove Link's hat? The hat ruins some ideas i have.

Sweet new updates.  I had recently finished a Masked Man texture using Syrus63's No Triangle eyes Captain Falcon.  The model changes really do make a difference.

A pic: http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x267/GenoWhirled/7a49392338d574d1.jpg


I hope I'm not being annoying or anything, but can I get that no backpack Ness with his cap brim intact?

Quote from: wii on December 22, 2009, 07:17:52 AM
good job. :D ill be using some of these for textures.
is it possible to remove Link's hat? The hat ruins some ideas i have.


At least not the simple way. If you remove the hat, the whole back of his head will be gone.

Quote from: Ness on December 22, 2009, 09:39:54 AM

I hope I'm not being annoying or anything, but can I get that no backpack Ness with his cap brim intact?


There is no such thing as being annoying when making a request. Of course we can bring back Ness's hat brim for you.

Quote from: wii on December 22, 2009, 07:17:52 AM
good job. :D ill be using some of these for textures.
is it possible to remove Link's hat? The hat ruins some ideas i have.


Removing his hat creates the hole of the century. Nintendo knew almost every corner to take when making short cuts - and link was no exception.

-Jack H.

Zero Shoulder Samus has been modified to work with the other characters nicely. No more glitches. I am now working on a solution to Ike and his glitch issues.  I don't have any problems with Ike until I use a final smash with Samus (and perhaps some other characters).
-Jack H.