Pre-Hexed / Vertex Edited PAC Files - Customize Your Characters. **3/1**

Started by Jack H., December 17, 2009, 06:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

I wish Buckleless Toon Link was finished >_<

I guess I'll have to wait before my texture is finished.

Not to be rude, but I need the Jewel-less Zelda fixed for me by the 25th.
Thanks~

December 22, 2009, 05:55:56 PM #122 Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 06:28:00 PM by wildvine47
Is it possible for you to do Bowser without his spikes/horns? Also, would it be possible to remove Charizard's wings, or would there be holes in his back?

Quote from: wildvine47 on December 22, 2009, 05:55:56 PM
Is it possible for you to do Bowser without his spikes/horns?

No.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Question, is it possible at all the do Wolf without his eye patch? Just curious. o.o


this stuff is kinda limited isnt it.? it be cool if you could remove parts from one character and place them on others like ike with samus' shoulder ball things.

Hey, i've been watching Jack over his shoulder and I'm probably gonna do a little bit of this myself. By the way, i'm his sister. XD  Jack, will you add these?

Shieldless Link by Ann Harvest
Yeah.

Zero Shoulder Samus works 100% for me now :D
Quote from: annharvest on December 22, 2009, 07:02:06 PM
Hey, i've been watching Jack over his shoulder and I'm probably gonna do a little bit of this myself. By the way, i'm his sister. XD  Jack, will you add these?

Shieldless Link by Ann Harvest


Awesome! Thank you!


You guys can just post the .mdl0's. The .pac isn't necessary, at all.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on December 22, 2009, 06:28:39 PM
Question, is it possible at all the do Wolf without his eye patch? Just curious. o.o

I can't promise that the eye texture will be mirrored but removing the eyepatch won't leave any holes.


Quote from: Shadow on December 22, 2009, 07:05:20 PM
You guys can just post the .mdl0's. The .pac isn't necessary, at all.

mdl0 is a scary word.


Keep in mind that there are a lot of people who can't even figure out BrawlBox.


*Gets on knees and begs*

Moustacheless characters! Moustacheless characters! Moustacheless characters! Moustacheless characters

Mario, Luigi and Wario need to lose their moustaches!
And can I make a small request if it's possible? Dungarees Wario with no moustache, eyebrows, sideburns, teeth or nose, I've had a texture in mind since I first looked at Wario's model in 3ds Max and removed those parts...

Quote from: Dragonrage on December 22, 2009, 07:07:14 PM
Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on December 22, 2009, 06:28:39 PM
Question, is it possible at all the do Wolf without his eye patch? Just curious. o.o

I can't promise that the eye texture will be mirrored but removing the eyepatch won't leave any holes.



SWEET! Mirrored texture or not, I'd still love to have this please. :3


Here's another.

I request a No shoulderpad, chestplate Ike merged with the No sword Ike.

No sword Ike is right here. http://www.mediafire.com/?2mgnmwhnnjt
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.