Pre-Hexed / Vertex Edited PAC Files - Customize Your Characters. **3/1**

Started by Jack H., December 17, 2009, 06:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

December 22, 2009, 07:56:05 PM #135 Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 07:58:57 PM by annharvest
Here's Buckleless Toon Link!! :D    Jack, can you do this one too??

Buckleless Toon Link by Ann Harvest
Yeah.

Quote from: annharvest on December 22, 2009, 07:56:05 PM
Here's Buckleless Toon Link!! :D    Jack, can you do this one too??

Buckleless Toon Link by Ann Harvest


Alright got it. Thanks Ann.
-Jack H.

Quote from: Shadow on December 22, 2009, 07:51:19 PM
Here's another.

I request a No shoulderpad, chestplate Ike merged with the No sword Ike.

No sword Ike is right here. http://www.mediafire.com/?2mgnmwhnnjt

I've got one made by Syrus, and his cape/scarf is gone as well.  Still want it?


Quote from: catgowoof on December 22, 2009, 10:01:16 PM
Quote from: Shadow on December 22, 2009, 07:51:19 PM
Here's another.

I request a No shoulderpad, chestplate Ike merged with the No sword Ike.

No sword Ike is right here. http://www.mediafire.com/?2mgnmwhnnjt

I've got one made by Syrus, and his cape/scarf is gone as well.  Still want it?

I'm gonna need the cape, and scarf for this texture, but then another texture needs that so, sure why not.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Swordless Ike is now up! Jack, again, please. ;)

Swordless Ike by Ann Harvest
Yeah.

Whats the point of Capeless, Scarfless, Headband-Tailess Ike ?

all of those things can be removed by normal methods.

Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on December 22, 2009, 07:49:48 PM
Quote from: Dragonrage on December 22, 2009, 07:07:14 PM
Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on December 22, 2009, 06:28:39 PM
Question, is it possible at all the do Wolf without his eye patch? Just curious. o.o

I can't promise that the eye texture will be mirrored but removing the eyepatch won't leave any holes.



SWEET! Mirrored texture or not, I'd still love to have this please. :3

Not to nag, but in case it wasn't seen, I WOULD still like to use this. I'm not sure in DR has gotten back on or not today. o_o


Quote from: OizenX on December 22, 2009, 10:15:08 PM
Whats the point of Capeless, Scarfless, Headband-Tailess Ike ?

all of those things can be removed by normal methods.

Thanks. I'm not familiar with certain characters and their natural transparencies.
-Jack H.

Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on December 22, 2009, 10:33:05 PM
Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on December 22, 2009, 07:49:48 PM
Quote from: Dragonrage on December 22, 2009, 07:07:14 PM
Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on December 22, 2009, 06:28:39 PM
Question, is it possible at all the do Wolf without his eye patch? Just curious. o.o

I can't promise that the eye texture will be mirrored but removing the eyepatch won't leave any holes.



SWEET! Mirrored texture or not, I'd still love to have this please. :3

Not to nag, but in case it wasn't seen, I WOULD still like to use this. I'm not sure in DR has gotten back on or not today. o_o

I've already done this. It's on the front page. :P
-Jack H.

Jack, your way of throwing in edits inbetween the lines always makes me laugh. XD Thanks a lot though! :3



Lol, sorry about that. I'd been working with Wolf's scouter for about 3 days now, and finally figured out what I was doing wrong. XD Nice work though.

And I'm not updating between the lines. lol - It's in alphabetical order. o(o
-Jack H.

I looked into moustacheless Mario and Luigi btw, seems the stache is connected to their arms and legs.
As for Fox' scouter the only thing you can remove without removing the scarf and leaving a hole between his body and neck, is the lense, which can be removed through transparency already.

Swordless, Chestplateless, Shoulderpadless Ike is here. :) Thanks to Syrus63~

Swordless, Chestplateless, Shoulderpadless Ike by Ann Harvest
Yeah.

Quote from: annharvest on December 22, 2009, 11:00:55 PM
Swordless, Chestplateless, Shoulderpadless Ike is here. :)  Jack, please? Haha!

Swordless, Chestplateless, Shoulderpadless Ike by Ann Harvest


Yay! Thank you!
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.