Pre-Hexed / Vertex Edited PAC Files - Customize Your Characters. **3/1**

Started by Jack H., December 17, 2009, 06:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Vishkugeta on December 23, 2009, 09:11:15 PM
Ivysaur without leaves and flower made by me
http://www.mediafire.com/?dzq1gjeehzt


It still has a small thing at the top though, but I don't think you can get rid of that.

EDIT: I think you can, but it's connected to the body so you'd need to do something like Wario's moustache...and I dunno how to do that. :P

BTW, could someone do that if it's possible? (Removing the top triangle thing on Ivysaur)

Quote from: annharvest on December 23, 2009, 12:31:27 AM
Mustacheless Luigi!!!! :D It took me over an hour but I finally figured it out. Please note that there is a VERY minor glitch with the very last frame of his very animated showoff taunt. (The one where his hands are on his cheeks.) Two hairs of his mustache appear in his mouth as well as next to his leg. But other than that, it's perfect. Enjoy!! Jack, you HAVE to put this in.

Mustacheless Luigi by Ann Harvest


Awesome

Quote from: stickman on December 23, 2009, 10:45:57 PM
Quote from: OizenX on December 23, 2009, 04:57:48 PM
I went for a Hatless Mario and Luigi The result is kind of strange. Both of them have hair underneath the hat, but when its loaded into Brawl, their heads are cut off.
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d117/Darthpenguin_/mario-1.png
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d117/Darthpenguin_/luigi.png

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d117/Darthpenguin_/al_091223_1330.jpg


I've been trying to work on this for a week or two. I just have to replace the hat bone with the hair bone... but for every animation. I'm involved with the Dr. Mario project on Smashboards, so this was kinda down my alley until PSA got involved. It'll get done though, just not as soon as I think it will

(and yes I realize I'm replying to an old post :D )

Well good luck with that sticky.


December 23, 2009, 11:36:30 PM #244 Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 11:42:54 PM by Ch4rmeleon
Break the walls down?!
WTF?! *slaps ice*
Break those walls down!
Define your meaning of war
To me it's what we do when we're bored
I feel the heat comin off of the blacktop
And it makes me want it more
Because I'm hyped up, outta control
If it's a fight I'm ready to go
I wouldn't put my money on the other guy
If you know what I already know (?)

Quote from: Vishkugeta on December 23, 2009, 10:47:53 PM
Quote from: Vishkugeta on December 23, 2009, 09:11:15 PM
Ivysaur without leaves and flower made by me
http://www.mediafire.com/?dzq1gjeehzt


It still has a small thing at the top though, but I don't think you can get rid of that.

EDIT: I think you can, but it's connected to the body so you'd need to do something like Wario's moustache...and I dunno how to do that. :P

BTW, could someone do that if it's possible? (Removing the top triangle thing on Ivysaur)
Yes but it also removes most of his body as well :P

Quote from: Ch4rmeleon on December 23, 2009, 11:36:30 PM
Break the walls down?!
WTF?! *slaps ice*
Break those walls down!
*facepalm* how about i break you in half?!


Define your meaning of war
To me it's what we do when we're bored
I feel the heat comin off of the blacktop
And it makes me want it more
Because I'm hyped up, outta control
If it's a fight I'm ready to go
I wouldn't put my money on the other guy
If you know what I already know (?)


Quote from: catgowoof on December 24, 2009, 12:06:48 AM
Quote from: OizenX on December 23, 2009, 11:47:21 PM
No Castle Bridge of Eldin
by me
http://www.mediafire.com/?jijotzyzxmg

So, you can't actually fight on this stage then?

The Bridge is still there, the castle in the background is gone. You just can't see it in the shot.

whoooa the plumbers now look like a pretty handsome guys XD :af2:

if you want that ps3 homebrew continues just share this: http://www.mediafire.com/?villtb9sane7r7s


Quote from: vcvmajinken on December 24, 2009, 12:09:39 AM
whoooa the plumbers now look like a pretty handsome guys XD :af2:
Lol, some people think they look even creepier. Haha! It goes both ways i guess.. ;)
Yeah.